The Whynter BEF-286SB is intended to fit 115 standard 12 oz. beverage cans or a one sixth (1/6) barrel or one Cornelius keg.
Perfect for brew barrel, beer or beverage refreshment storage, the Whynter Stainless Steel 2.9 cu. ft. Beer Keg Froster Beverage Refrigerator can be used in any kitchen, living room, entertainment area, office, garage or basement.
This refrigerator showcases a stainless steel door, digital temperature control, and a lock for securing the contents. This beer keg froster is specifically designed for craft and home brewers to store and safeguard a brew barrel. With an internal circulation fan, the Whynter BEF-286SB excels at cooling your beverage to as low as 23°F, while helping keep an even temperature inside the unit. The solid stainless steel door combined with an advanced LED temperature control gives a cutting edge and understated appearance for any setting. This unit is also manufactured to ETL-S® sanitation and hygiene standards.
An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
Whynter Beer Keg Froster Features
- Digital Temperature Control: Easily set the ideal temperature as low as 23 degrees F. Its internal circulation fan keeps a consistent temperature inside the unit.
- Durable Design: Its stainless steel design and solid stainless steel door gives a cutting edge appearance for any setting. This beverage cooler adds to any kitchen, living room, entertainment area or bar.
- Versatile Keg Froster: A built-in or freestanding design allows for placement anywhere you need it. Three slide-out drawers mean you can hold more than 100 standard cans or remove it for one sixth (1/6) barrel or one Cornelius keg.
Whynter Beverage Cooler Additional Features
- ETL-S Approved: Its sanitation mark indicates that this piece of equipment is fit for use in the food production environments.
- Dimensions: 34″H x 15″W x 23.7″D (add 2″ when handle is installed).
- Adjustable Temperature Range: The LED temperature control can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celcius. Its adjustable range is 23ºF – 65ºF / -5ºC – 18ºC.
- Optional Interior Light: Use the control panel to turn the interior light on or off.
|Depth with Handle||25.7 inches|
|Dimensions||34 H x 15 W x 23.7 D in.|
|Number of Shelves||3 shelves|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Installation Type||Built-In or Freestanding|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Temperature Range||23 - 65 F|
|Can Capacity||115 Cans|
|Door Operation||Right Hinged|
|Type of Controls||Electronic|
|Combination Wine & Beverage Cooler||No|
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
WHYNTER products are warranted to the original owner, purchased from an authorized Whynter dealer within the 48 U.S. continental states, for one year from the original purchase date against defects in material and workmanship under normal residential usage. Should your WHYNTER product prove defective within one year from the date of purchase, contact Whynter’s Customer Support Team with the serial number and proof of purchase to make a warranty claim. A Return Authorization Number must be issued before returning any parts or products. Parts or products received without a Whynter issued Return Authorization Number will be refused. Under this warranty, Whynter will repair or replace any parts found defective with new or re-manufactured parts or exchange the defective product with a new, refurbished, or re-manufactured product at our discretion. All defective products and parts covered by this warranty will be repaired or replaced on a mail-in basis to Whynter’s Service Center. This warranty is not transferable. After the expiration of the warranty, the cost of labor and parts will be the responsibility of the original owner.
Return freight is prepaid by Whynter within two months of purchase. After two months to one year, the customer will be responsible for the return freight cost to Whynter’s Service Center. Please package the product carefully in its original packaging to avoid damage in transit. Whynter is not responsible for damage resulting from shipper mishandling or improper packaging. Please retain the original box and packaging materials.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes.
- Improper power supply such as power surge, low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses.
- Use in commercial or industrial applications.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the product while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, lack of maintenance or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
- Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
- Damage caused by repairs or alterations to the product by anyone other than authorized by the manufacturer.
- Removal, Replacement Packaging, Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
- Products sold AS IS or from an unauthorized reseller.
- Products that have had their serial numbers removed or defaced.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. WHYNTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
The warranty, product contents and specifications are subject to change at any time without notice; please check back for the most current information.
To register your warranty, please fill out the online Warranty Registration form. Please be sure to include a copy of your purchase invoice.
To obtain service or information, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-WHYNTER (866-949-6837).