The Perfect Choice For Any Kitchen!
With the Whynter Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker, we bring you the latest in professional standard innovations for the home . This ice maker makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped in 24 hours and can store 6 lbs of ice. This built-in portable ice maker from Whynter is the perfect solution to your ice making needs in virtually any situation. It comes in a stylish stainless steel door and sleek black cabinet that complements any modern kitchen and bar area.
● Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting)
● Makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours
● No drain required
● Sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet
● Stores up to 6 lbs of ice
● Auto shut-off when ice bin is full
● Ice scoop and ice bin included
● Easy to use; one button operation
● 9 foot 1/4″ food grade water line connection included
● Manual Defrost
● High efficiency CFC-free compressor
● Refrigerant: R134a
● Power consumption: 120 W
● Rated current: 1.8 A
● Approval: UL
● Product dimensions: 15″ W x 18″L x 25″ H
● Package dimensions: 22″ W x 25″L x 32″ H
● Net weight: 54 lbs
● Gross weight: 67 lbs
Freestanding / Built-in
12 lbs / 24 hrs
|Auto Restart / Shut off||
|Accessories / Power Cords||
Ice scoop / Ice bin
|Maximum Power Consumption||
120W / 1.8A
15″ W x 18″L x 25″ H
*This unit comes with one year limited warranty.
WHYNTER products are warranted to the original owner, purchased from an authorized Whynter dealer within the 48 U.S. continental states, for one year from the original purchase date against defects in material and workmanship under normal residential usage. Should your WHYNTER product prove defective within one year from the date of purchase, contact Whynter’s Customer Support Team with the serial number and proof of purchase to make a warranty claim. A Return Authorization Number must be issued before returning any parts or products. Parts or products received without a Whynter issued Return Authorization Number will be refused. Under this warranty, Whynter will repair or replace any parts found defective with new or re-manufactured parts or exchange the defective product with a new, refurbished, or re-manufactured product at our discretion. All defective products and parts covered by this warranty will be repaired or replaced on a mail-in basis to Whynter’s Service Center. This warranty is not transferable. After the expiration of the warranty, the cost of labor and parts will be the responsibility of the original owner.
Return freight is prepaid by Whynter within two months of purchase. After two months to one year, the customer will be responsible for the return freight cost to Whynter’s Service Center. Please package the product carefully in its original packaging to avoid damage in transit. Whynter is not responsible for damage resulting from shipper mishandling or improper packaging. Please retain the original box and packaging materials.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes.
- Improper power supply such as power surge, low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses.
- Use in commercial or industrial applications.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the product while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, lack of maintenance or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
- Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
- Damage caused by repairs or alterations to the product by anyone other than authorized by the manufacturer.
- Removal, Replacement Packaging, Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
- Products sold AS IS or from an unauthorized reseller.
- Products that have had their serial numbers removed or defaced.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. WHYNTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.