This spacious freestanding wine cooler fits perfectly where you need it, whether it is for your dining room, kitchen, or living room. The Whynter FWC-341TS wine cooler will hold up to 34 of your favorite standard-size wine bottles and help preserve them for the best flavor.
Digital Temperature Control
Designed with intuitive use in mind, this freestanding wine cooler comes equipped with a sleek touch screen control that lets you set the temperature to anywhere from 39 – 65ºF.
Display Wooden Shelf
Showcase up to five (5) of your prized wine bottles with the display shelf that will store the bottles at an incline so they are visible from the outside. In addition, the display shelf is good for storing opened bottles of wine at serving temperature.
Prevent sun-inflicted deterioration through the protective coated tempered double pane glass door, designed to let you and your guests view your collection while protecting the wine from harmful ultraviolet radiation.
● Capacity: 34 standard 750ml wine bottles
● Freestanding installation (proper clearance required)
● Stainless steel trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet
● Touch screen control with temperature range from 39ºF – 65ºF / 4ºC – 18ºC.
● Environmentally friendly refrigerant (R134a)
● Tempered double pane glass for enhanced UV protection
● Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch
● Powerful fan-circulated compressor cooling ensures precise and even temperature distribution
● Cylinder lock and two keys
● Fahrenheit and Celsius degree temperature indicators
● Display wooden shelf to store bottles at an incline for showcasing or open bottles
● 6 removable wooden flat slide out shelves
1 wooden display shelf
1 wire gate
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power: 85 watts / 1.3 Amps
● ETL listed
● Product dimensions: 33″ H x 19″ W x 18.25″ D (20” D with handle installed)
● Package dimensions: 37″ H x 22.5″ W x 22.5″ D
● Net weight: 61 lbs
● Gross weight: 80 lbs
● UPC 852749006313
*This unit comes with one year limited warranty.
WHYNTER products are warranted to the original owner, purchased from an authorized Whynter dealer within the 48 U.S. continental states, for one year from the original purchase date against defects in material and workmanship under normal residential usage. Should your WHYNTER product prove defective within one year from the date of purchase, contact Whynter’s Customer Support Team with the serial number and proof of purchase to make a warranty claim. A Return Authorization Number must be issued before returning any parts or products. Parts or products received without a Whynter issued Return Authorization Number will be refused. Under this warranty, Whynter will repair or replace any parts found defective with new or re-manufactured parts or exchange the defective product with a new, refurbished, or re-manufactured product at our discretion. All defective products and parts covered by this warranty will be repaired or replaced on a mail-in basis to Whynter’s Service Center. This warranty is not transferable. After the expiration of the warranty, the cost of labor and parts will be the responsibility of the original owner.
Return freight is prepaid by Whynter within two months of purchase. After two months to one year, the customer will be responsible for the return freight cost to Whynter’s Service Center. Please package the product carefully in its original packaging to avoid damage in transit. Whynter is not responsible for damage resulting from shipper mishandling or improper packaging. Please retain the original box and packaging materials.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes.
- Improper power supply such as power surge, low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses.
- Use in commercial or industrial applications.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the product while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, lack of maintenance or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
- Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
- Damage caused by repairs or alterations to the product by anyone other than authorized by the manufacturer.
- Removal, Replacement Packaging, Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
- Products sold AS IS or from an unauthorized reseller.
- Products that have had their serial numbers removed or defaced.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. WHYNTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
The warranty, product contents and specifications are subject to change at any time without notice; please check back for the most current information.
To register your warranty, please fill out the online Warranty Registration form. Please be sure to include a copy of your purchase invoice.
To obtain service or information, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-WHYNTER (866-949-6837).