The Whynter Stainless Steel Dual Zone Compressor Wine Refrigerator offers premium quality and innovative design ideal for your wine collecting needs. Whether for the enthusiast or the connoisseur, the Whynter Stainless Steel Dual Zone Compressor Wine Refrigerator provides premium and advanced wine storage functionality.
This wine storage system can hold up to 164 standard 750ml wine bottles; 86 bottles in the top zone and 78 bottles in the bottom zone. The powerful compressor cooling process offers optimum temperatures (low 40ºF to mid 60ºF) for red, white, and sparkling wines. The front ventilation design of this unit allows for flush with cabinet installation or simply freestanding usage.
The premium appeal of the BWR-1642DZ features a substantial stainless steel trimmed door accented with a luxurious curved handlebar. The 15 removable wooden flat slide out shelves offer high-end functionality and safety for your prized wine collection, plus a wire display shelf that lets you proudly display or safely store opened bottles.
Digital Temperature Control
Designed with intuitive use in mind, this freestanding wine cooler comes equipped with a sleek touch screen control that lets you set the temperature to anywhere from 40ºF – 65ºF / 5ºC – 18ºC.
Dual Zone Storage
This unit features two distinct temperature sections allowing you to maintain specific temperatures for different wine varietals.
Display Wire Shelf
Showcase up to six (6) of your prized wine bottles with the display shelf that will store the bottles at an incline so they are visible from the outside. In addition, the display shelf is good for storing opened bottles of wine at serving temperature.
Prevent sun-inflicted deterioration through the protective coated tempered double pane glass door, designed to let you and your guests view your
collection while protecting the wine from harmful ultraviolet radiation.
● Capacity: 164 standard 750ml wine bottle
Upper Zone Capacity: 86 bottles, 72 (with display shelf)
Lower Zone Capacity: 78 bottles
● Built-In / Freestanding Installation
● Dual zones for storing different wine varietals
● Stainless steel glass door with sleek black cabinet
● Luxurious curved handlebar
● Tempered double-pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
● Adjustable thermostat for both zones (40F – 65F / 5C – 18C)
● Reversible door swing
● Fahrenheit and Celsius degree temperature indicators
● Environmentally friendly refrigerant
● Interior lighting strip with 9 energy-efficient LED soft white light bulbs
● Internal fan-forced circulation for even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet
● Cylinder lock and two keys
● Activated carbon filter
● 15 removable wooden flat slide out shelves
Shelf One: 20 bottles, 6 bottles (with display shelf)
Shelf Two through Thirteen: 11 bottles per shelf
Shelf Fourteen and Bottom Shelf: 6 bottles per shelf
● Display shelf to store bottles at an incline for showcasing or open bottles
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power: 160 watts / 2.0 Amps
● ETL listed
● Product dimensions: 69″ H x 23.5″ W x 26.75″ D (28.5″ D with handle installed)
● Package dimensions: 76.5″ H x 26″ W x 30″ D
● Net weight: 278 lbs
● Gross weight: 298 lbs
● UPC 852749006610
Freestanding / Built-in
164 standard 750ml wine bottles
|Cooling System Type||
Security Lock and key
40ºF-65ºF / 5ºC-18ºC
|Maximum Power Consumption||
160 watts / 2.0 A
69″ H x 23.5″ W x 26.75″ D (28.5″ D with handle installed)
15 removable wooden flat slide out shelves
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
WHYNTER products are warranted to the original owner, purchased from an authorized Whynter dealer within the 48 U.S. continental states, for one year from the original purchase date against defects in material and workmanship under normal residential usage. Should your WHYNTER product prove defective within one year from the date of purchase, contact Whynter’s Customer Support Team with the serial number and proof of purchase to make a warranty claim. A Return Authorization Number must be issued before returning any parts or products. Parts or products received without a Whynter issued Return Authorization Number will be refused. Under this warranty, Whynter will repair or replace any parts found defective with new or re-manufactured parts or exchange the defective product with a new, refurbished, or re-manufactured product at our discretion. All defective products and parts covered by this warranty will be repaired or replaced on a mail-in basis to Whynter’s Service Center. This warranty is not transferable. After the expiration of the warranty, the cost of labor and parts will be the responsibility of the original owner.
Return freight is prepaid by Whynter within two months of purchase. After two months to one year, the customer will be responsible for the return freight cost to Whynter’s Service Center. Please package the product carefully in its original packaging to avoid damage in transit. Whynter is not responsible for damage resulting from shipper mishandling or improper packaging. Please retain the original box and packaging materials.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes.
- Improper power supply such as power surge, low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses.
- Use in commercial or industrial applications.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the product while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, lack of maintenance or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
- Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
- Damage caused by repairs or alterations to the product by anyone other than authorized by the manufacturer.
- Removal, Replacement Packaging, Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
- Products sold AS IS or from an unauthorized reseller.
- Products that have had their serial numbers removed or defaced.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. WHYNTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
The warranty, product contents and specifications are subject to change at any time without notice; please check back for the most current information.
To register your warranty, please fill out the online Warranty Registration form. Please be sure to include a copy of your purchase invoice.
To obtain service or information, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-WHYNTER (866-949-6837).