You and your guests will appreciate the stainless steel trimmed glass door, and sleek black cabinet.
Efficiently store all your favorite beverages in one sleek and convenient appliance with the Whynter Undercounter Stainless Steel Beverage Refrigerator. This elegant, built-in, and freestanding unit will hold and refrigerate up to 80 standard 12 oz. cans. Specially Engineered to achieve ultra LOW temperature as low as 34 degrees Fahrenheit
Secure your drinks with the built-in door lock and two keys. This is essential in retail environments or for sensitive contents.
Powerful Cooling Ability
Keep your drinks fresh with the intuitive touch screen temperature control, which allows for temperature ranging from 34ºF – 54ºF. The unit cools efficiently using an internal fan-forced circulation system that distributes air evenly throughout the cabinet.
You and your guests will appreciate the stainless steel trimmed glass door, and sleek black cabinet. The double temperered pane glass offers protection and lets you easily check your drink inventory. In addition, soft interior LED lighting can be set at the flip of a switch.
The cabinet includes 3 full slide-out, and 1 stylish black removable shelves to organize your drinks by category.
● Capacity: 80 standard 12 oz. can
● Built-in/Freestanding installation (proper clearance required)
● Stainless trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet
● Touch screen control with temperature range from 34°F – 54°F (1°C – 12°C)
● Environment friendly refrigerant
● Activated carbon filter eliminates odors
● Double tempered glass panel
● Reversible door orientation
● Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch
● Equipped with activated carbon filter ensures optimum air quality and eliminates odors
● Internal fan-forced circulation for even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet
● Cylinder lock and two keys
● Fahrenheit and Celsius degree temperature indicators
● Three big and one small stylish black removable shelves
Top Shelf :24 cans
Mid Shelf : 24 cans
Lower Shelf : 24 cans
Bottom Small Shelf : 8 cans
● Noise Level : < 44 dBA
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power: 85 watts / 0.9 Amps
● ETL listed
● Product dimensions: 14.75″ W x 22.25″ D x 34″ H (24.25” D with handle installed)
● Package dimensions: 19.25″ W x 27.25″ D x 40″
● Net weight: 72 lbs
● Gross weight: 88 lbs
80 standard 12 oz. can
34°F – 54°F
sleek black cabinet
|Door Lock with Keys||
|Maximum Power Consumption||
85W / 0.9A
14.75" W x 22.25" D x 34" H
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
WHYNTER products are warranted to the original owner, purchased from an authorized Whynter dealer within the 48 U.S. continental states, for one year from the original purchase date against defects in material and workmanship under normal residential usage. Should your WHYNTER product prove defective within one year from the date of purchase, contact Whynter’s Customer Support Team with the serial number and proof of purchase to make a warranty claim. A Return Authorization Number must be issued before returning any parts or products. Parts or products received without a Whynter issued Return Authorization Number will be refused. Under this warranty, Whynter will repair or replace any parts found defective with new or re-manufactured parts or exchange the defective product with a new, refurbished, or re-manufactured product at our discretion. All defective products and parts covered by this warranty will be repaired or replaced on a mail-in basis to Whynter’s Service Center. This warranty is not transferable. After the expiration of the warranty, the cost of labor and parts will be the responsibility of the original owner.
Return freight is prepaid by Whynter within two months of purchase. After two months to one year, the customer will be responsible for the return freight cost to Whynter’s Service Center. Please package the product carefully in its original packaging to avoid damage in transit. Whynter is not responsible for damage resulting from shipper mishandling or improper packaging. Please retain the original box and packaging materials.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes.
- Improper power supply such as power surge, low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses.
- Use in commercial or industrial applications.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the product while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, lack of maintenance or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
- Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
- Damage caused by repairs or alterations to the product by anyone other than authorized by the manufacturer.
- Removal, Replacement Packaging, Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
- Products sold AS IS or from an unauthorized reseller.
- Products that have had their serial numbers removed or defaced.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. WHYNTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
The warranty, product contents and specifications are subject to change at any time without notice; please check back for the most current information.
To register your warranty, please fill out the online Warranty Registration form. Please be sure to include a copy of your purchase invoice.
To obtain service or information, contact us via email at email@example.com or call 866-WHYNTER (866-949-6837).