Store your favorite beverages with style in this Whynter 24” Built-In French Door Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator and Beverage Center. It holds 60 standard 12 oz cans in its left zone, and 20 standard 750 ml wine bottles in its right zone, making it perfect for casual parties, dinners, or any other at-home beverage needs
The sleek black design makes this an elegant piece of furniture in any dining room, living room, or basement, and your drinks are easily accessible through 4 removable pull-out sliding wire shelves in the left zone, and 6 in the right zone. With the automatic interior light, the tempered glass door, and the separate temperature and storage zones, this is a stylish and functional product for storing all types of sodas, energy drinks, beers, wines, and more.
Built-In or Freestanding Capable
Front ventilation allows for flush-with-cabinetry or under counter installation while the fully finished black cabinet allows for freestanding use.
Dual Zone Cooling
Keep both beverage cans and wines bottles at their optimum temperatures using beverage cooler’s dual zone operation and comprehensive temperature range of 40°- 72°F and 36°- 43°F and respectively.
Prevent sun-inflicted deterioration of wines with the protective coated tempered double pane glass door, designed to let you and your guests view your collection while protecting the wine from harmful UV rays.
Secure your beverage and wine collection with the built-in door locks and key set.
Temperature Memory Function
In the event of a power interruption, the refrigerator will revert to the previous temperature settings.
Beverage Refrigerator (Left Zone) Capacity: 60 standard 12oz cans
Wine Refrigerator (Right Zone) Capacity: 20 standard 750ml wine bottles
● Dual zones for storing different beverage can and wine varietals
● Built-In / Freestanding Installation
● Luxurious curved handlebars
● Open-door warning system
● Tempered double-pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
● Adjustable thermostat for both zones
Left Zone : 36ºF – 43ºF / 2ºC – 6ºC
Right Zone : 40ºF – 72ºF / 5ºC – 22ºC
● Soft white LED Interior Lights
● Internal fan-forced circulation for even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet
● Fahrenheit and Celsius degree optional temperature indicators
● Cylinder lock and two keys
● 10 Removable pull-out sliding shelves
Beverage Refrigerator Zone (4 slide-out chrome wire shelves)
-Shelf One to Two – 9 standard 12oz cans per shelf
-Shelf Three to Four – 18 standard 12oz cans per shelf
-Bottom Section – 6 standard 12oz cans
Wine Refrigerator Zone (6 slide out stainless steel-trimmed wood shelves)
-Shelf One to Six – 3 standard 750ml bottles per shelf
-Bottom Section – 2 standard 750ml bottles
● Environmentally friendly refrigerant
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power: 100 Watts / 1.0 Amps
● ETL certified
● Product dimensions: 34″ H x 23.5″ W x 22.5″ D (23.75″ D with handles installed)
● Package dimensions: 39.5″ H x 28″ W x 28″ D
● Net weight: 100 lbs
● Gross weight: 118 lbs
*This unit has a one year limited warranty.
WHYNTER products are warranted to the original owner, purchased from an authorized Whynter dealer within the 48 U.S. continental states, for one year from the original purchase date against defects in material and workmanship under normal residential usage. Should your WHYNTER product prove defective within one year from the date of purchase, contact Whynter’s Customer Support Team with the serial number and proof of purchase to make a warranty claim. A Return Authorization Number must be issued before returning any parts or products. Parts or products received without a Whynter issued Return Authorization Number will be refused. Under this warranty, Whynter will repair or replace any parts found defective with new or re-manufactured parts or exchange the defective product with a new, refurbished, or re-manufactured product at our discretion. All defective products and parts covered by this warranty will be repaired or replaced on a mail-in basis to Whynter’s Service Center. This warranty is not transferable. After the expiration of the warranty, the cost of labor and parts will be the responsibility of the original owner.
Return freight is prepaid by Whynter within two months of purchase. After two months to one year, the customer will be responsible for the return freight cost to Whynter’s Service Center. Please package the product carefully in its original packaging to avoid damage in transit. Whynter is not responsible for damage resulting from shipper mishandling or improper packaging. Please retain the original box and packaging materials.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes.
- Improper power supply such as power surge, low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses.
- Use in commercial or industrial applications.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the product while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, lack of maintenance or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
- Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
- Damage caused by repairs or alterations to the product by anyone other than authorized by the manufacturer.
- Removal, Replacement Packaging, Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
- Products sold AS IS or from an unauthorized reseller.
- Products that have had their serial numbers removed or defaced.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. WHYNTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
The warranty, product contents and specifications are subject to change at any time without notice; please check back for the most current information.
To register your warranty, please fill out the online Warranty Registration form. Please be sure to include a copy of your purchase invoice.
To obtain service or information, contact us via email at email@example.com or call 866-WHYNTER (866-949-6837).