Sunpentown UnderCounter Ice Maker IM-60YUS
This undercounter ice maker produces up to 50 lbs of restaurant-quality clear ice cubes per day. Front ventilation and a height of 32.8 inches allow unit to be built-in under most counters; however unit can also be used in freestanding application. Removable bin stores up to 25 lbs of ice. Reversible stainless steel door with full-length handle.
For unit’s longevity, filtered or purified water is required (distilled water or reverse osmosis would be best); or unit must be cleaned once very other week with citric acid to remove mineral build ups. Filtered water will also improve the taste of odor of ice cubes.
- Stainless steel door with black cabinet
- Built-in or freestanding application
- Front exhaust fan
- Makes up to 50 lbs of ice daily
- Stores up to 25 lbs of ice
- Reversible door with full-length stainless steel handle
- Auto shut off when ice bin is full
- Makes crystal-clear, gourmet ice cubes
- Easy to operate computerized controls
- UL listed
- Accessories included: removable ice bin, gravity drain hose, water supply hose and ice scoop
**Installation by a licensed plumber required
Note: While insulated, this ice maker is not a freezer. For energy saving purposes, the compressor shuts down when unit senses the storage bin is full. Stored ice may melt after sitting idle for a long period of time.
IMPORTANT: For unit’s longevity, use of filtered or purified water is required (reverse osmosis would be best); or unit must be cleaned once every other week with citric acid to remove mineral build ups. Filtered water will also improve the taste and odor of ice cubes.
115V / 60Hz
50 to 100°F
|Supplied water temperature||
41 to 90°F
|Ice storage capacity||
25 lbs maximum
|Ice making capacity||
up to 50 lbs per day
|Ice cube size (approx)||
0.75 x 0.75 x 1 inch
R134a / 3.17oz
|Water supply hose length||
|Drain hose length (gravity-pulled)||
w/handle: 25 in
w/o handle: 23.6 in
w/o door: 21.5 in
18 x 28 x 37 inches
(Please note the general warranty does not apply to commercial units. For details on commercial warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sunpentown International Inc. warrants our products to be defect-free in material and workmanship for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase. Defective products may be sent back by the original purchaser or any subsequent owner within the warranty period, with proof of purchase date to Sunpentown Int’l.
Defective products will be repaired or replaced, at manufacturer’s discretion, free of charge. All replacement parts or units will be new or reconditioned. Parts or units, which are replaced, become the property of Sunpentown. Warranty after repair or replacement will not be extended beyond the original one-year period.
The warranty does not apply to any unit that has been tampered with, nor to damages incurred through improper use and care, faulty packing or mishandling by any common carrier.
The warranty does not apply to any unit that has been used outside of the US.
What is NOT COVERED: ·
- Warranty does not include freight charges.
- Units used outside of the US
- Damage due to installation error, product abuse and/or misuse.
- Incidental or consequential damage caused by possible defects with this product.
- Labor cost incurred for the installation and/or removal of a possible defective unit.
- Damage to product caused by improper power supply voltage, accident, fire, floods or acts of nature.
- Failure of product resulting from unauthorized modifications to the product.
- Improper installation or failure to perform the necessary maintenance.
- Normal wear and tear on parts or replacement of parts designed to be replaced.
- Damage to personal property from use of product.
- Replacement or repair of household fuses, circuit breakers, wiring or plumbing.
Repairs not covered by this warranty may be returned to Sunpentown, postage prepaid. All repairs or services will be performed at current cost for parts and labor plus return postage. Please carefully box your package for shipping and it is HIGHLY recommended to return product by insured or by traceable means. Sunpentown is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any packages lost or damaged by any of the carriers.
Manufacturer’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty are limited to such repair or replacement. This is a limited warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including merchantability. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights varying from state to state.
If you have service or repair questions:
· Do not return the product to the retailer from which it was purchased. · Contact our customer service team (1-800-330-0388) for assistance. · To ensure the fastest possible resolution to the problem, please have the model number and purchase information on hand. · If it is determined that you should return your product for repair or replacement – send the product along with your name, contact info and brief description of the problem to:
SUNPENTOWN INTERNATIONAL INC. Attn: Service Dept. 14625 Clark Ave. City of Industry, CA 91745
If the inspection shows that the product is defective, under our Limited Warranty, Sunpentown will attempt to repair or will replace the defective part or product at no cost to you. Comparable substitutions are based on replacement product availability and at the sole discretion of the Manufacturer. If our inspection shows that the product is not defective under our Limited Warranty we will return it to you shipping charges prepaid.
Please note that the inspection process can take 7~10 business days from receipt of your product. Replacements and/or repairs normally take 2~5 working days, but can take up to 6 weeks depending on product/part availability.
Sunpentown Ice Maker Stainless Steel Under Counter Reversible Door IM-60YUS