32" height and front-breathing system for built-in installation under ADA compliant counters. Perfect unit for offices, dormitories, and residential settings.
Summit Refrigerator-Freezer ALRF49B Appliance offers a wide range of built-in undercounter refrigerator-freezers designed for installation under lower ADA compliant counters, with advanced features for user convenience.
The Summit Refrigerator-Freezer ALRF49B is sized at 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The fully finished textured black cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system means this unit can be built-in with minimum clearance. The user-reversible door is 3" thick for efficient insulation, with a handle included for added convenience.
This unit comes with a right angle cord to allow for easier placement without added depth. A factory-installed lock is conveniently located towards the top of the door to provide security as needed. Inside, the ALRF49B features an all-white interior for easy cleaning and viewing of contents.
Static manual defrost operation provides efficient cooling inside the 2.68 cu.ft. interior, while the dial thermostat makes temperature management simple. An automatic LED light located toward the front of the unit attractively illuminates the interior when the door opens.
Three spill-proof adjustable glass shelves offer flexible storage options for large and small items, while a pull-out crisper drawer provides storage for fruits and vegetables. Three removable door racks accommodate additional storage as needed. This unit includes a compact freezer compartment with a cover.
~With its compact size and convenient features, the ALRF49B is the perfect unit for offices, dormitories, and other residential settings in need of an easy-fitting refrigerator-freezer.~
- ADA compliant design: 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Freezer compartment: Interior freezer compartment offers convenient storage for frozen items
- Door shelves: Three removable door racks for additional storage of larger items
- Adjustable shelves: Three adjustable, spill-proof glass shelves for optimal storage in the 2.68 cu. ft. interior
- Fruit and vegetable crisper: Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility to best accommodate your setting
- 3" thick door: Improved insulation for an efficient performance; NOTE: due to the oversized design, the door does not open in its own radius. If installing this refrigerator against a wall, please see our drawings to ensure adequate space
- Factory installed lock: Lock provides added security of unit (2 keys included)
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Right-angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Manual defrost: Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability
- Interior light: Front-located LED light ensures entire interior is lit when door opens
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||31.75" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Width||19.75" (50 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||20.25" (51 cm)|
|Depth||22.5" (57 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.38" (62 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||40.25" (102 cm)|
|Capacity||2.68 cu.ft. (76 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||65.0 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||91.0 lbs. (41 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerator - Interior Height||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Width||16.25" (41 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Type||Glass|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Qty||3|
|Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves||3|
|Refrigerator - Temperature Range||35-46º F|
|Refrigerator - Refrigerant Type||R600a|
|Refrigerator - Refrigerant Amount||0.92 oz.|
|Freezer - Interior Height||5.75" (15 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Width||16.25" (41 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Depth||11.25" (29 cm)|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.92 oz.|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
|Compressor Step Height||6.25" (16 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||16.25" (41 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Sound Level||32.9 dB|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.