With a stunning look and quality design, the VC28S adds a great touch to any room.
SUMMIT introduces fully integrated wine cellars for optimum storage and professional elegance. The VC28S is designed to store up to 28 bottles under the ideal conditions. The double pane tempered glass door ensures your collection is safely protected from UV light while offering a luxurious look with a seamless stainless steel frame. A professional handle adds a modern touch.
The door swing is user reversible, offering more flexibility when positioning the unit. Inside, the VC28S includes a digital thermostat for easy temperature management. Three wooden shelves hold bottles in classic style, with a floor specially slotted to store additional wine.
The recessed LED lighting provides an elegant view of the interior, with an optional setting of display or functional mode. Additional features include an open door alarm, high/low temperature alarm and optional Sabbath Mode setting. The VC28S is auto defrost, with fan-forced cooling that ensures the interior temperature is evenly distributed and a condensation collection system that helps to maintain the correct level of humidity inside.
With a stunning look and quality design, the VC28S adds a great touch to any room. For our fully integrated dual zone wine cellar, see the VC60D.
This unit is designed for fully integrated installation (cutout dimensions: 16 7/8" H x 21 1/2" W x 22 1/8" D; see user manual for additional information about providing proper ventilation and spacing for this unit).
- Built-in installation: Designed for fully integrated installation (cutout dimensions: 16 7/8" H x 21 1/2" W x 22 1/8" D; see user manual for additional information about providing proper ventilation and spacing for this unit)
- Commercial design: Meets UL-471 commercial standards
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy and intuitive temperature management, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit (temperature range: 40ºF to 72ºF)
- Dynamic compressor cooling; Ensures evenly cooled interior for proper storage
- Reversible glass door: User-reversible door swing in double pane tempered glass for best protection from UV light
- Slide-out wooden shelves: Store bottles safely in classic style
- Open door alarm: Sounds after door is left open for over a minute to best prevent accidents
- Interior light: Can be set for showcase mode, remaining on until manually turned off, or functional model (turning on when the door is opened and off when it is closed)
- Temperature alarm: Alarm sounds off when unit's interior rises or falls out of the set range
- Sabbath Mode: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for 96 hours
- Humidity improvement: Proper humidity levels are maintained inside due to a specially designed condensation collection system
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||18.13" (46 cm)|
|Width||23.25" (59 cm)|
|Depth||22.13" (56 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||23.88" (61 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||44.75" (114 cm)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||71.0 lbs. (32 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||74.0 lbs. (34 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.27 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||13.75" (35 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||18.88" (48 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||14.88" (38 cm)|
|Temperature Range||42º to 72ºF|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.