Summit's UF18W is the ideal storage solution for any home in need of a reliable freezer for extra storage of frozen goods.
Summit's UF18W is am upright, convertible all-freezer/refrigerator designed for frost-free convenience and large capacity storage. With an all-white design, this unit has a sealed back for easy cleanability, while the fully-finished textured cabinet allows freestanding use. The door has top and side grips for easy opening, while the magnetic door gasket ensures a tight seal. Full frost-free operation eliminates the need for users to ever defrost the spacious interior.
The right-angle plug helps to save space when placing the unit, while two leveling legs help keep the unit level on uneven surfaces. This unit comes with a right-hand door swing (note: the door is not reversible). Inside, the UF18W affords 17 cu.ft. of interior capacity to meet all your storage needs. This unit is capable of functioning as either a refrigerator or freezer for unparalleled versatility.
A touch control thermostat on the right allows users to easily manage the temperature, as well as switch between refrigerator/freezer functionality for added user convenience. Four adjustable wire shelves provide optimal storage capacity, while a lower wire pull-out basket is included for additional storage as needed. Four door racks help to accommodate large and small items for further storage. LED lighting provides an attractive presentation of the interior.
- Convertible operation: Capable of operating as a refrigerator or freezer for true storage flexibility
- Large capacity: 17 cu.ft. of interior space
- Frost-free operation: True no-frost operation that eliminates the need to ever manually defrost the interior
- Touch panel thermostat: Allows easy management of unit temperature, as well as changing operation between refrigerator/freezer as needed
- Adjustable shelves: Four wire shelves allow users to rearrange the freezer space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Door shelves: Four shelves provide convenient storage on the door
- Storage basket: Lower wire drawer for additional organizing of stored contents
- Interior light: Automatically illuminates when the door is opened
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be freestanding
- Sealed back: Space saving design for easier cleanability
- Right-angle plug:Provides flexibility in unit placement without needing added depth
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
Available Upgrades for this model include:
- Door Latch
- Self-Closing Door
- Power Failure Alarm
- Casters - 6" (set of 4)
Contact customer service if you'd like to upgrade your order.
|Height of Cabinet||64.5" (164 cm)|
|Width||33.0" (84 cm)|
|Depth||29.0" (74 cm)|
|Capacity||17.0 cu.ft. (481 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||CSA|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||CSA-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||217.0 lbs. (98 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||227.0 lbs. (103 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Interior Height||56.5" (144 cm)|
|Interior Width||28.5" (72 cm)|
|Interior Depth||22.5" (57 cm)|
|Full Door Shelves||4|
|Gallon Door Storage||Yes|
|Refrigerant Amount||2.12 oz.|
|High Side PSI||210.0|
|Low Side PSI||103.0|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by a service provider paid for by the consumer to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component. In addition, FSI does not cover any labor costs for diagnosing, repairing or replacing a hermetically sealed compressor after the initial twelve (12) months from date of purchase.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
If you are in need of service, please either fill out a service request on our website, http://www.summitappliance.com/support, or call us at 800-932-4267 or 718-893-3900. Please be prepared to give us the following information: your name, address, phone, email, model, serial, date of purchase, place of purchase, and the problem you are having.