Total refrigeration storage solution with dual-zone wine cellar & two-drawer freezer in one slim-fitting, elegant design
Summit brings an innovative, elegant solution to store wine and food with its combination two-zone wine cellar and two-drawer freezer - the perfect entertainment station for the home. Sized at just under 24" wide, the SWCDAF24 combines the 46 bottle capacity two-zone wine cellar (model ALWC532) with the 3.4 cu.ft. two-drawer freezer (model SCFF532D) into one complete refrigeration station.
The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the stainless steel cabinet affords freestanding use in a durable design. Pro-style handles in brushed stainless steel complete the modern look, while the sealed back offers added space savings when placing the unit.
The included 6' Y-shaped NEMA 5-15P cord with a 3-prong right angle plug allows users to operate both units from one outlet without added depth. For user convenience, this model ships fully assembled. The upper two-zone wine cellar has a user-reversible double-pane tempered glass door featuring a seamless stainless steel door for a modern look, while a factory-installed lock offers security as needed.
Inside, automatic defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance. It is designed to store up to 46 standard Bordeaux style bottles, or a combination of 30 Bordeaux and 16 wider Burgundy bottles. The digital control panel allows you to manage the upper-temperature zone between 41°F and 50ºF for white wine, while the lower zone is designed to store red wine between 50°F and 64ºF.
- Six full-extension black wire shelves with stainless steel front trim move out smoothly on ball-bearing glides for convenient loading. Both zones include recessed LED lighting in a gentle blue hue for an attractive and efficient presentation. The bottom two-drawer freezer features complete stainless steel construction inside and out for long-lasting durability in an easy-to-clean design.
- The digital thermostat makes it simple to manage the interior temperature. An internal fan ensures both drawers are evenly cooled. Two adjustable dividers allow you to separate the drawer compartments into two or four zones to accommodate a variety of sizes. A sliding chrome basket offers additional storage convenience as needed, while the LED lighting makes it easy to view interior contents when loading or unloading both drawers.
- Additional features include a high-temperature alarm and an open drawer alarm for added peace of mind. Sabbath Mode disables certain electrical features during periods of religious observance, while a temperature memory function helps to recover all settings in the event of power loss.
Offering complete refrigeration convenience in a slim-fitting design, the SWCDAF24 is ideal for home bars, kitchens, and similar residential settings seeking to store wine, beverages, and food in a modern style.
This unit can also be ordered to accept custom panels over the drawers and door frame (see model SWCDAF24PNR). Additional options are available with a bottom refrigerator (model SWCDAR24) or a bottom refrigerator-freezer (model SWCDRF24).
~Note: This unit comes with an anti-tip bracket which should be installed to prevent tipping forward.~
- Combination wine cellar and freezer: Complete refrigeration storage solution with the dual-zone, 46 bottle capacity wine cellar (model ALWC532) and two-drawer all-freezer (model SCFF532D), perfect for home bars, kitchens, and similar residential spaces
- 24" wide: Slim 24" wide fit offers full storage capacity in a compact footprint
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows this unit be built in for added space savings
- Digital controls (both units): Easy temperature management with electronic controls with a temperature readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- LED lighting (both units): LED lighting illuminates your wine collection in a gentle blue hue, while ensuring easy view of both drawer interiors for easy access
- Double pane tempered glass door (wine cellar): Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Seamless stainless steel door frame (wine cellar): Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Professional handles (both units): Solid stainless steel handles 1” in diameter afford style to any setting
- Two temperature zones (wine cellar): Lower zone for reds has a temperature range of 50º F to 64º F; Upper zone stores whites and sparkling wine between 41º F and 50º F
- Commercial shelving design (wine cellar): Black wire shelves with oversized stainless steel front trim for a modern look that's easier to clean than standard wood shelving
- Full-extension shelving (wine cellar): Shelves move smoothly on ball-bearing glides for easier loading and unloading
- Automatic defrost (wine cellar): Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Factory installed lock (wine cellar): Keyed lock for secure interior, with two keys included
- Reversible door (wine cellar): User-reversible door swing makes it easy to best accommodate your setting
- Two stainless steel drawers (freezer): Slide-out drawers offer 3.4 cu.ft. of interior storage
- Stainless steel construction (freezer): Complete stainless steel construction offers added durability in an easy-cleaning design
- Drawer dividers (freezer): Two adjustable dividers make it simple to organize the drawer interiors
- Sliding basket (freezer): Removable chrome basket included for easier storage convenience
- Frost-free operation (freezer): No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Internal fan (freezer): Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Stainless steel kickplate (freezer): Protects from everyday wear and tear in a durable, elegant design
- Open drawer alarm (freezer): Audible alarm will sound if the drawers are left ajar for over a minute
- Temperature alarm (freezer): High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Temperature Memory Function (freezer): Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Sabbath Mode (freezer): Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Y-cord with single 3-prong right angle plug included: Included 6 ft. cord allows users to operate both the wine cellar & freezer using a single plug for added convenience
- Anti-tip bracket: Included and recommended for user-installation to reduce the risk of tipping
- Fully finished stainless steel cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Ships fully assembled: Unit comes fully assembled for user convenience
- Additional choices available: This unit is also available with a bottom refrigerator (see the SWCDAR24) or a bottom refrigerator-freezer (see the SWCDRF24)
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||65.63" (167 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.5" (65 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.75" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||3.4 cu.ft. (96 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Other Energy Info||ALWC532: 1.25Ams; SCFF532D: 0.8 Amps|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||229.0 lbs. (104 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||239.0 lbs. (108 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Interior Height 1||11.88" (30 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Interior Height - Drawer 1||9.25" (23 cm)|
|Interior Width - Drawer 1||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Interior Depth - Drawer 1||15.5" (39 cm)|
|Interior Height - Drawer 2||10.0" (25 cm)|
|Interior Width - Drawer 2||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Interior Depth - Drawer 2||15.5" (39 cm)|
|Temperature Range||ALWC532: 41°F to 64°F; SCFF532D: -11° to 11°F|
|Interior Height 2||11.63" (30 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||18.0" (46 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.