SUMMIT 24" Wide Stacked Stainless Steel Dual Zone Wine Cooler and 2-Drawer All-Freezer - SWCDAF24
SUMMIT 24" Wide Stacked Stainless Steel Dual Zone Wine Cooler and 2-Drawer All-Freezer - SWCDAF24
Total refrigeration storage solution with dual-zone wine cellar & two-drawer freezer in one slim-fitting, elegant design
Summit brings an innovative, elegant solution to store wine and food with its combination two-zone wine cellar and two-drawer freezer - the perfect entertainment station for the home. Sized at just under 24" wide, the SWCDAF24 combines the 46 bottle capacity two-zone wine cellar (model ALWC532) with the 3.4 cu.ft. two-drawer freezer (model SCFF532D) into one complete refrigeration station.
The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the stainless steel cabinet affords freestanding use in a durable design. Pro-style handles in brushed stainless steel complete the modern look, while the sealed back offers added space savings when placing the unit.
The included 6' Y-shaped NEMA 5-15P cord with a 3-prong right angle plug allows users to operate both units from one outlet without added depth. For user convenience, this model ships fully assembled. The upper two-zone wine cellar has a user-reversible double-pane tempered glass door featuring a seamless stainless steel door for a modern look, while a factory-installed lock offers security as needed.
Inside, automatic defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance. It is designed to store up to 46 standard Bordeaux style bottles, or a combination of 30 Bordeaux and 16 wider Burgundy bottles. The digital control panel allows you to manage the upper-temperature zone between 41°F and 50ºF for white wine, while the lower zone is designed to store red wine between 50°F and 64ºF.
- Six full-extension black wire shelves with stainless steel front trim move out smoothly on ball-bearing glides for convenient loading. Both zones include recessed LED lighting in a gentle blue hue for an attractive and efficient presentation. The bottom two-drawer freezer features complete stainless steel construction inside and out for long-lasting durability in an easy-to-clean design.
- The digital thermostat makes it simple to manage the interior temperature. An internal fan ensures both drawers are evenly cooled. Two adjustable dividers allow you to separate the drawer compartments into two or four zones to accommodate a variety of sizes. A sliding chrome basket offers additional storage convenience as needed, while the LED lighting makes it easy to view interior contents when loading or unloading both drawers.
- Additional features include a high-temperature alarm and an open drawer alarm for added peace of mind. Sabbath Mode disables certain electrical features during periods of religious observance, while a temperature memory function helps to recover all settings in the event of power loss.
Offering complete refrigeration convenience in a slim-fitting design, the SWCDAF24 is ideal for home bars, kitchens, and similar residential settings seeking to store wine, beverages, and food in a modern style.
This unit can also be ordered to accept custom panels over the drawers and door frame (see model SWCDAF24PNR). Additional options are available with a bottom refrigerator (model SWCDAR24) or a bottom refrigerator-freezer (model SWCDRF24).
~Note: This unit comes with an anti-tip bracket which should be installed to prevent tipping forward.~
- Combination wine cellar and freezer: Complete refrigeration storage solution with the dual-zone, 46 bottle capacity wine cellar (model ALWC532) and two-drawer all-freezer (model SCFF532D), perfect for home bars, kitchens, and similar residential spaces
- 24" wide: Slim 24" wide fit offers full storage capacity in a compact footprint
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows this unit be built in for added space savings
- Digital controls (both units): Easy temperature management with electronic controls with a temperature readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- LED lighting (both units): LED lighting illuminates your wine collection in a gentle blue hue, while ensuring easy view of both drawer interiors for easy access
- Double pane tempered glass door (wine cellar): Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Seamless stainless steel door frame (wine cellar): Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Professional handles (both units): Solid stainless steel handles 1” in diameter afford style to any setting
- Two temperature zones (wine cellar): Lower zone for reds has a temperature range of 50º F to 64º F; Upper zone stores whites and sparkling wine between 41º F and 50º F
- Commercial shelving design (wine cellar): Black wire shelves with oversized stainless steel front trim for a modern look that's easier to clean than standard wood shelving
- Full-extension shelving (wine cellar): Shelves move smoothly on ball-bearing glides for easier loading and unloading
- Automatic defrost (wine cellar): Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Factory installed lock (wine cellar): Keyed lock for secure interior, with two keys included
- Reversible door (wine cellar): User-reversible door swing makes it easy to best accommodate your setting
- Two stainless steel drawers (freezer): Slide-out drawers offer 3.4 cu.ft. of interior storage
- Stainless steel construction (freezer): Complete stainless steel construction offers added durability in an easy-cleaning design
- Drawer dividers (freezer): Two adjustable dividers make it simple to organize the drawer interiors
- Sliding basket (freezer): Removable chrome basket included for easier storage convenience
- Frost-free operation (freezer): No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Internal fan (freezer): Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Stainless steel kickplate (freezer): Protects from everyday wear and tear in a durable, elegant design
- Open drawer alarm (freezer): Audible alarm will sound if the drawers are left ajar for over a minute
- Temperature alarm (freezer): High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Temperature Memory Function (freezer): Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Sabbath Mode (freezer): Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Y-cord with single 3-prong right angle plug included: Included 6 ft. cord allows users to operate both the wine cellar & freezer using a single plug for added convenience
- Anti-tip bracket: Included and recommended for user-installation to reduce the risk of tipping
- Fully finished stainless steel cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Ships fully assembled: Unit comes fully assembled for user convenience
- Additional choices available: This unit is also available with a bottom refrigerator (see the SWCDAR24) or a bottom refrigerator-freezer (see the SWCDRF24)
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||65.63" (167 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.5" (65 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.75" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||3.4 cu.ft. (96 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Other Energy Info||ALWC532: 1.25Ams; SCFF532D: 0.8 Amps|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||229.0 lbs. (104 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||239.0 lbs. (108 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Interior Height 1||11.88" (30 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Interior Height - Drawer 1||9.25" (23 cm)|
|Interior Width - Drawer 1||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Interior Depth - Drawer 1||15.5" (39 cm)|
|Interior Height - Drawer 2||10.0" (25 cm)|
|Interior Width - Drawer 2||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Interior Depth - Drawer 2||15.5" (39 cm)|
|Temperature Range||ALWC532: 41°F to 64°F; SCFF532D: -11° to 11°F|
|Interior Height 2||11.63" (30 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||18.0" (46 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Got A Question?
Got A Question?
Click Here to ask us a question.
We're excited to let you know that Shop Pay gives you more ways to buy now and pay later. There are no late or hidden fees, and you'll never pay more than you agreed up front. You can check your balance in the Shop App any time.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to support carbon removal projects at no extra cost.
*Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: [affirm.com/lenders](http://affirm.com/lenders). Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses](http://www.affirm.com/licenses).
Free Shipping -
Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping.
If you have any questions about your shipping time, please contact us at
General Shipping Policy -
A confirmation e-mail will be sent as soon as you place your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for shipping. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, then we will void the pre-authorization, and contact you via e-mail. If your item is available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment –
If your order is in stock, we will process the charges to your credit card, and it will ship within 3 to 5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order shipping from the supplier to the e-mail address you provided at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 3 business days your order, feel free to contact us .
Free Shipping - Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Curb-side delivery indicates outside delivery only. To arrange inside delivery, please contact customer service 360-773-2422. There is an additional fee for Threshold & White Glove Delivery. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping fees outside of the lower 48 United States are determined based on destination, product weight and dimensions and other factors not listed here. No adjustments can be made on prior purchases. Terms and conditions may change without notice. Refer to product page for the latest product shipping information.
Wine Refrigerators, Furniture and Other Heavy Items
Items with a noted separate shipping charge, such as heavy items, wine cellars, nitrogen systems, and over-sized items cannot be shipped using express delivery methods.
Notes Concerning Heavy Items:
- Customers ordering heavy items (such as large wine refrigerators, furniture, or wine racks) will be contacted to setup delivery when the unit has reached your local distribution center
- Shipments of heavy items across the country take approx. 5-10 days, outside 14-18 days.
- Please feel free to contact our shipping companies if you have not heard from your shipper in the allotted time frame. When contacting the shipping company, please reference your shipment tracking code.
For heavy items, you may need to arrange for professional movers to relocate your purchase from curb-side to the inside your home/business. UPS, FED-EX, USPS, LTL freight companies will not bring your shipment inside. Contact us if you need assistance. Threshold and White Glove Delivery can be arranged through our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check with us to see if special delivery services are available for your purchase.
Track Your Order -
Within 24 hours of your order shipping, you will receive an email with the tracking number on it. If you do not receive an email please contact us at email@example.com.
We are here to assist you in any way we can. If you experience any of the following, please contact us right away at 360-773-2422.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage to the box, DO NOT accept delivery. Contact us immediately at 360-773-2422.
Cancellations & Refunds -
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
Buyer's Remorse & Other Requests for Returns (Not Including Damaged Product Returns)
We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Some manufacturers may accept returns for items within 30 days of receiving your merchandise. Please refer to the specific manufacturer's return policy below.
Items must be returned in new condition which includes being unused and in original packaging. There is a 15% - 25% restocking fee per item returned. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Qualified returns must be - Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% to 25% restocking fee pursuant to the manufacturers policy.
- Return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- There is a 5% administrative fee that will be deducted from the refund. Fee applies only to the purchase prices (excludeds taxes and warranty.)
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Free Shipping does not include return shipping. Standard shipping fees apply.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
- Products that have been installed
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted to
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
**We strive to keep all information current, however policies may change without notice.**
The Industry's Largest Selection of Outdoor Refrigeration
Transform your backyard into a full-service kitchen the industry's most extensive collection of built-in undercounter outdoor refrigerators, freezers, and kegerators, and icemakers. Our weatherproof selection brings safe and stylish food service to any home or commercial setting.
SUMMIT 22" Wide Single Drawer Refrigerator, Panel-Ready - FF1DSSRegular price $1,699.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$2,124.00 USDSale price $1,699.00 USDSale
Summit 18" Wide 2-Drawer Outdoor All-Refrigerator, ADA Compliant - ADRD18OSRegular price $2,075.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$2,699.00 USDSale price $2,075.00 USDSale
KingsBottle 24" Wide Outdoor Undercounter Beverage Refrigerator, Stainless Steel - KBU55ASDRegular price $2,195.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$2,745.00 USDSale price $2,195.00 USDSold out
SUMMIT 24" Wide Cold Brew Coffee Dispenser - SBC682CFTWINRegular price $2,145.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$2,681.00 USDSale price $2,145.00 USDSale
SUMMIT 24" Wide Dual Tap Cold Brew & Nitro-Infused Coffee Dispenser - SBC682CMTWINRegular price $2,175.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$2,719.00 USDSale price $2,175.00 USDSale
SUMMIT 24" Wide 2-Drawer All-Refrigerator ADA Compliant - ADRD24PNRRegular price $2,199.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$2,828.00 USDSale price $2,199.00 USDSale
SUMMIT 24" Panel Ready 2-Drawer All-Freezer, ADA Compliant - ADFD2D24PNRRegular price $2,399.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$3,457.00 USDSale price $2,399.00 USDSale
SUMMIT 24" Stainless Steel 2-Drawer All-Freezer, ADA Compliant - ADFD2D24Regular price $2,399.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$3,457.00 USDSale price $2,399.00 USDSale
SUMMIT 24" Wide Commercial Dual Tap Beer Kegerator With Tap Locks - BC74OSCOMTWINRegular price $2,699.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$3,644.00 USDSale price $2,699.00 USDSale
SUMMIT 24" Wide 2-Drawer Stainless Steel All-Freezer, ADA Compliant - ADFD243CSSRegular price $2,999.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$4,408.00 USDSale price $2,999.00 USDSale
What Should You Look For?
Nothing is more important than knowing the exact measurement of the space in which you will be placing your new appliance. Once you have these measurement, you will need to consider the following things:
- Build-in units - Designed to slide snugly in between kitchen cabinets. These types of units need to have the exhaust vent in the front of the appliance where the air can escape easily.
- Freestanding units - Designed to stand alone under the countertop. Compressor coils are on the back of the unit. Rear coils must maintain adequate air flow, so you'll need to keep several inches of free space behind and around the sides. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for specific requirements of the appliance you are interested in. You may also want to know if the unit has adjustable feet. This may come in handy if you want to raise the unit.
- ADA Compliant units - Designed to meet ADA height and government guidelines in public accommodations, commercial establishments, and assisted living facilities. These models are available for built-in and freestanding installation. The units are typically 4” to 6” shorter than a standard 36” kitchen countertop.
- Door Clearance - The measurement that is required for the right or the left door with or without handles to be from adjacent cabinet walls so they can be opened 90°. Refer to the Owner’s Manual Installation Guide.
Where Are You Going To Put It?
To choose the right appliance, you must find one that meets the needs of that space. Outdoor kitchen. Basement wine cellar. Indoor kitchen. Residential or commercial establishment. Institutional establishment. Be sure to look for your specific location requirements when you’re reading through the features of an appliance.
What Features Are Important To You?
Here’s a list of features that may be important to you:
General Features -
- Installation - (built-in, free standing, outdoor, commercial)
- Appearance (stainless steel, panel-ready, black, white, etc.)
- Type of shelves - (metal, wood, flat, grated)
- Number of shelves
- Removable shelves
- Reversible door
- Type of door - (glass-front, solid-front, panel-ready-front, drawer-style)
- Digital display
- Security lock & key
- LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Noise level (dB)
- Location of exhaust venting
Then look at the appliance specific features:
Wine Cooler -
- The number of temperature zones (single zone, dual zone, etc.)
- Temperature range - not all wines store at the same temperature
- Appliance’s ability to store wine long term
- Bottle capacity
- Bottle size requirements
- UV filtered glass door
- Compressor cooling
- Number and style of kegs
- Number of faucets
- Essential components
- Conversion kits
- Cleaning kits and requirements
Refrigerators & Refrigerator-Freezer Combination -
- Use - (food & beverage, beverage only, produce only)
- Temperature range - Beverage refrigerators are typically colder than a standard fridge
- Ice cube maker - (with or without drain)
- Interior lighting
What Storage Capacity Do You Need?
What do you like to drink? Are you going to store food?
There are several different fridge sizes on the market, each one with its own storage capacity. What do you like to drink? Soda from a can? Craft beer from a bottle? What does your family like to drink? Do you collect or store wine? How large is your collection? Do you want to add to it over time? In short, consider your current collection and anticipate your needs for the future—from there, you will figure out the right fit.