SUMMIT SWC1966 is a full-sized dual zone wine cellar designed for optimum wine storage with user-friendly convenience.
Sized at just under 24" wide and 27" deep, the SWC1966 can store up to 160 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles on slide-out wooden shelves. Alternatively, this unit can hold up to 118 larger Burgundy-style bottles (often used for Chardonnay or Pinot Noir) or a combination of 22 champagne bottles and 132 Bordeaux style.
Two digital thermostats let you manage the temperature zones with ease and include an LED temperature display that can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit. The larger lower compartment is best suited for red wines stored between 55º and 72ºF, while the upper zone is designed for white wine and champagne stored between 41º and 55ºF. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive touch.
Additional features include a Sabbath mode setting, open door alarm, temperature memory function in case of power loss, and high-temperature alarm for added protection. The SWC1966 has a jet black cabinet and reversible stainless steel trimmed glass door that offers a full display of the interior. A sleek stainless steel handle completes the look, and a factory-installed lock offers added security.
This unit can be used freestanding or built-in with extra rear clearance. See the user manual for more information. With its ideal size and handy features, the SWC1966 is an elegant yet affordable wine cellar for full storage needs.
- Large capacity - Interior can hold up to 160 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles. If using this wine cellar for wider Burgundy style bottles, you can hold up to 118. For champagne, the interior can hold 22 bottles (plus an additional 132 of the standard Bordeaux style)
- Double pane tempered glass door - Slightly tinted glass provides full view of interior, with a stainless steel trim for added accent
- Two temperature zones - Lower zone is ideal for storing red wine (temperature range: 551/2F to 721/2F) while the upper zone accommodates white and sparkling wine stored between 41°F and 55°F
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet - Exterior features 304 grade stainless steel for true luxury built to last
- Digital thermostat - Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls with an LED display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting - Recessed lighting offers an elegant, efficient view of your collection
- Slide-out wooden shelves - 14 wooden shelves offer proper storage
- Factory installed lock - Keyed lock for trusted security
- Reversible door - User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Professional handle - Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Automatic defrost - Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Modified built-in use - Unit can be installed in built-in applications with at least 2" of clearance in the rear to ensure adequate ventilation
- High-temperature alarm - Audible alarm sounds if the storage temperature rises out of recommended range
- Open door alarm - Alarm sounds if the door is left open for more than 60 seconds
- Temperature Memory Function - Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Sabbath Mode - Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarms for up to 96 hours
- Stainless steel kickplate - Sleek look with added protection
- Fully finished cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally safe operation with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||69.75" (177 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||26.63" (68 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||27.75" (70 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||48.75" (124 cm)|
|Capacity||15.9 cu.ft. (450 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||187.0 lbs. (85 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||194.0 lbs. (88 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.91 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||29.5" (75 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||19.75" (50 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.75" (10 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.75" (50 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41°F to 55°F (upper zone); 55°F to 72°F (lower zone)|
|Interior Height 2||31.0" (79 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||19.75" (50 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||21.0" (53 cm)|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.