With its convenient size, advanced features, and elegant design, the SWC1926B is the perfect addition to any home bar or kitchen seeking full capacity wine storage with a modern presentation.
Summit offers a unique selection of built-in capable full-sized wine cellars for convenient wine storage in the home. The SWC1926B is a 24" wide wine cellar designed to display your wine collection under the proper conditions. This has a single temperature zone with digital controls that can be adjusted from 41-65°F to accommodate red or white wine as needed.
It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation, with a fully finished black cabinet that also allows freestanding use. Sized just under 27" deep, this unit has a sealed back and right-angle plug for added depth savings. The exterior features a double pane tempered glass door with stainless steel trim. A stainless steel kickplate provides added elegance, while the pro-style handle completes the look.
This unit includes a factory installed keyed lock for added security and powerful magnetic gaskets to ensure a proper seal for efficient cooling. Inside, the SWC1926B includes 14 wooden shelves that slide out 50% for easy loading and unloading. Optimal storage capacity accommodates up to 165 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles or wider Burgundy style bottles (note: your capacity may vary depending on the bottle style).
White LED lighting positioned at the top of the unit attractively illuminates your collection for a stylish display. An internal fan ensures the interior is properly chilled, while a charcoal filtration system keeps the interior odor-free. Additional features include an open door alarm and high/low temperature alarm that sound if the unit temperature goes out of range.
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows the unit to be integrated with minimum clearance for a flush look (fits in spaces sized at 70.75" H x 23.88"W x 28" D)
- Stainless steel trimmed glass door: Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Digital thermostat: Located inside the unit, the electronic thermostat allows easy temperature adjustment with a display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Slide-out wooden shelving: 14 shelves slide out 50% for easier loading and optimum capacity
- Versatile storage: Interior can hold up to 165 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles or Burgundy style bottles (11 bottles on each shelf and 11 bottles stacked on the slotted bottom)
- Professional handle: 37" long handle in a brushed stainless look offers the perfect finish to your wine cellar
- LED lighting: LED lighting located at the top of the unit provides an attractive and energy-efficient illumination of your collection in a gentle white hue
- Factory-installed lock: Keyed lock secures the interior (2 keys included)
- Wide temperature range: Temperature range of 41-65°F for storing your collection under the proper conditions
- Stainless steel kickplate: Allows for front ventilation in an elegant design
- Charcoal filtration system: Helps to purify air for an odor-free interior
- High/low temperature alarms: Audibly sounds if the interior rises or falls out of recommended range
- Open door alarm: Alerts if unit door is ajar for more than 5 minutes
- Magnetic door gasket: Ensures a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Sealed back: Flush back allows for a better fit and easier cleanability
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Tinted Glass Doors by SUMMIT
- Optimum Efficiency
- Elevated Style
Protect your beverages in custom style with our tinted door options. Available in five colors, these tints can be applied to any SUMMIT glass door wine cellar or beverage center.
Glass doors present a beautiful method to display your wine collection or maximize impulse sales, but they also leave refrigerated items exposed to the harmful effects of natural and artificial light. SUMMIT door tints provide an added shield for your refrigerator or wine cellar, helping to reduce solar heat absorption and limit glare. As a result, the units also perform with more energy efficiency for added savings on your running cost.
All tints reject up to 99% of UV rays for maximum protection. We utilize Clear Distortion Free (CDF) adhesive technology that bonds the tint film directly to the glass surface to ensure your door tint holds up season after season.
Whether you're looking to protect your treasured wine collection, serve colder soda to your customers, or just want a new look for your kitchen, SUMMIT door tints offer long-term benefits with modern style.
|Height of Cabinet||69.5" (177 cm)|
|Width||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth||26.5" (67 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||28.25" (72 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||48.75" (124 cm)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||200.0 lbs. (91 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||230.0 lbs. (104 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.76 oz.|
|High Side PSI||320.0|
|Low Side PSI||120.0|
|Interior Height 1||60.75" (154 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.25" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||21.0" (53 cm)|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.