Summit dual zone wine cooler slim fit and convenient design, the SWC182ZCSSADA makes an attractive addition to any room.
SUMMIT's collection of built-in wine cellars offers fully featured choices in slim fits, allowing smaller kitchens to bring convenient and reliable wine storage for every undercounter space. Sized just under 18" wide and 32" high, the SWC182ZCSSADA is front-breathing for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters.
The cabinet is wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel for a professional look built to last. The reversible glass door features an elegant stainless steel trim and professional handle. A factory installed lock offers added security, with two keys included. Two separate zones allow you to store your reds and whites at their own temperature, ensuring each bottle is kept under the proper conditions.
This unit can hold up to 28 standard Bordeaux style bottles or 22 wider Burgundy style bottles. The wooden shelves feature a black finish for a modern look, with recessed LED lighting to provide an attractive and efficient presentation. The digital controls are located in the center for easy temperature management. With its slim fit and convenient design, the SWC182ZCSSADA makes an attractive addition to any room.
- Dual zone storage: Keep white wine in the upper compartment stored between 41 and 50ºF and red wine at a warmer 50 to 64ºF range in the lower chamber
- ADA compliant: 32" height is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet: 304 grade finish on the exterior cabinet for a professional look with lasting durability
- 28 bottle capacity: Versatile interior can store up to 28 standard 750ml Bordeaux style or 22 wider Burgundy style bottles
- Glass door with stainless steel trim: Provides a full display of stored contents with a heat-safe double tempered design
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior, with 2 keys included
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Digital display: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting; Gentle illumination for each temperature zone for an elegant presentation
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with the convenience of auto defrost
- Wooden shelves: 4 wooden shelves in a painted black finish offer the perfect storage for wine bottles in a classic wooden finish
- Reversible door: Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle completes the look
- Flush back: Space saving design
- Integrated door hinge: Hinge is flush with cabinet, adding no additional height to the unit
- Freestanding capable: Fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use
- 100% CFC Free; Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||31.63" (80 cm)|
|Width||17.94" (46 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||39.75" (101 cm)|
|Capacity||3.3 cu.ft. (93 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||95.0 lbs. (43 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||98.0 lbs. (44 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.23 oz.|
|High Side PSI||150.0|
|Low Side PSI||50.0|
|Interior Height 1||10.63" (27 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||14.25" (36 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||5.25" (13 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||14.25" (36 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41º to 64ºF|
|Interior Height 2||12.25" (31 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||14.25" (36 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||18.0" (46 cm)|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
dual zone wine cooler