SUMMIT 15" Wide Built-In Wine Cellar SWC1535B, see matching Beverage Refrigerator SCR1536BG.
Give your wine collection the proper care with SUMMIT SWC1535B, a slim-fitting wine cellar designed for built-in use under counters. At just 14 ¾" wide, the SWC1535B is thoughtfully sized to store up to 33 Bordeaux style bottles on six slide-out wooden shelves (if using this unit for wider Burgundy style bottles, you can remove every other shelf to accommodate their size).
An interior LED light provides an elegant view behind a tempered glass door, elegantly trimmed in stainless steel. The reversible door includes a factory installed lock and professional handle. Inside, the digital thermostat makes temperature management easy and intuitive, with indicator lights to show when the interior is ideal for reds, whites, and sparkling wines.
The SWC1535B has a jet black cabinet and flush back design for easy installation under any counter. The unit can be used built-in or freestanding. For a matching glass door beverage refrigerator, see the SCR1536B. This model replaces SUMMIT SWC1535.
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Commercially Approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards and meets UL-471 for use in commercial establishments
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Glass door with stainless steel trim: Provides a full display of your stored collection with a heat-safe double tempered design
- Factory installed lock: Keyed security on the wine cellar door
- Flush back: Space saving design
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with indicator lights for red, white, and sparkling wines
- Digital display: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Wooden shelves: Classic look holds up to 33 bottles
- LED lighting: On/off button to illuminate your collection
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance and steady temperature performance
- Professional handle: Stainless steel look for added elegance
- Reversible door: Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- 33 bottle capacity: Interior can store up to 33 standard Bordeaux style bottles. The floor can hold three wider bottles (including the Burgundy style or champagne). Alternatively, you can remove every other shelf to accommodate wider bottles
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||33.88" (86 cm)|
|Width||14.75" (37 cm)|
|Depth||22.75" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.63" (63 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||36.25" (92 cm)|
|Capacity||2.94 cu.ft. (83 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||77.0 lbs. (35 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||85.0 lbs. (36 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.64 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||27.0" (69 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||12.0" (30 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41º to 64ºF|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 15" Wide Wine Cellar 33 Bottle Single Zone - SWC1535B