The SWBV24SS is a great choice for kitchens looking to bring deluxe style to wine and beer storage.
Summit offers a variety of unique built-in appliances designed to bring true luxury under the counter. The SWBV24SS is a 24" wide wine and craft beer center with a solid door design. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use.
The exterior features stainless steel construction for lasting durability and elegance, with sleek handles on the French doors for a modern touch. The stainless steel kickplate completes the look. Two independent zones let you keep your wine and craft beer collection stored at the right temperature, with separate digital thermostats for easy use.
The red wine section includes six slide-out shelves that can accommodate up to 21 standard 750ml bottles of wine, while the cooler white wine or craft beer section includes spill-proof frosted glass shelves. The jet black interior is fully illuminated by recessed LED lighting. Ideally sized and fully featured.
For outdoor use see Model CL66FDOS.
- Stainless steel exterior: Complete stainless steel construction ensures lasting durability and style
- Two temperature zones: Independent temperature zones allow separate storage of wine and craft beer under the proper temperature conditions
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your unit under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- French door swing; Two side-by-side doors with French door opening
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Adjustable glass shelves: Frosted glass shelves with silver trim can accommodate up to 60 12 oz. cans of your favorite craft beer
- Slide-out wine shelves: 6 wine shelves are ideally sized to store up to 21 standard 750 ml bottles, with a silver trimmed accent for an added touch of style
- Digital thermostat: Intuitive touch controls located inside the unit make temperature adjustment simple, with a temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting: Recessed LED lighting offers an elegant and efficient view of the interior
- Professional handles: Vertically mounted handles in brushed stainless steel, with a sleek 16mm diameter that matches many popular styles of cabinetry
- Fan-forced cooling; Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.5" (88 cm)|
|Width||23.88" (61 cm)|
|Depth||23.88" (61 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.5" (65 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||34.5" (88 cm)|
|Capacity||5.1 cu.ft. (144 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||101.0 lbs. (46 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||106.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Shelf Type||Glass and Wire|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.41 oz.|
|High Side PSI||277.0|
|Low Side PSI||103.0|
|Interior Height 1||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||9.38" (24 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||4.38" (11 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||9.38" (24 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41 to 64ºF|
|Interior Height 2||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||9.38" (24 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||18.0" (46 cm)|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.