Summit Commercial brings unique solutions to wine storage with the STC series of open bottle wine coolers. The STC12 is a countertop wine chiller for Bordeaux style bottles that is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards.
The compressor-based cooling system ensures fast temperature pull-down ideal for use in bars, tasting rooms, and restaurants. Twelve slots let you store standard Bordeaux style bottles in an upright position, with a tinted glass window that offers an attractive, illuminated display of the front bottles' labels.
The soft blue LED lighting can be adjusted from three levels of brightness to best suit your setting. This unit is equipped with digital controls for easy temperature management. Temperature can be set between 41 and 68ºF to accommodate red or white wine. The display can be switched from Fahrenheit to Celsius at the touch of a button. An internal fan helps to evenly chill the stored bottles and an audible temperature alarm sounds if the cooler goes out of suggested range.
The STC12 features a stainless steel wrapped exterior cabinet for a professional look and lasting durability in busy commercial settings. For this unit with larger bottle slots to hold champagne or Burgundy style bottles, see the STC6.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards for use in foodservice settings
- Upright bottle storage: Interior can hold up to 12 Bordeaux style bottles in an upright position
- Stainless steel exterior: Cabinet is wrapped in brushed stainless steel for a professional look with heavy duty durability
- Compressor-based cooling design: Quality commercial design ensures rapid temperature pull-down and more stabilized performance to keep bottles properly chilled
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with a readout switchable from Fahrenheit to Celsius for added flexibility
- Wide temperature range: Thermostat can be set between 41º and 68ºF for proper storage of white, blush, or red wine
- Display window: Illuminated window lets you display bottle labels
- Adjustable LED lighting: Three light settings and off mode let you access the perfect display conditions for every venue
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling helps to better circulate the temperature to keep each bottle stored under the right conditions
- Temperature alarm: Audible and visual alarms warn if the temperature rises or falls out of suggested range
- Temperature memory function: In the event of power loss, the unit will recover its last setting once power is restored
- Control panel lock: Allows you to freeze the control panel to avoid accidental temperature adjustments
- Automatic defrost: Easy user maintenance with an auto defrosting system, with control panel setting included for defrosting if the cooler is used in areas of high heat or humidity
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||12.5" (32 cm)|
|Width||35.75" (91 cm)|
|Depth||15.38" (39 cm)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||73.0 lbs. (33 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||80.0 lbs. (36 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.06 oz.|
|High Side PSI||150.0|
|Low Side PSI||50.0|
|Temperature Range||41 to 68ºF|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Summit Commercial 12 Bottle Elegant Countertop Upright Wine Cooler - STC12