Versatile design allows you to use a 12V DC socket or standard wall outlet.
Accucold by Summit Appliance brings advanced convenience to on-the-go refrigeration with the SPRF26, a fully featured portable cooler that can be set at refrigerator or freezer temperatures.
This lightweight compressor-operated unit can be plugged into the 12V DC lighter socket inside any vehicle, as well as 24V sources. We also provide an AC adapter to allow the SPRF26 to be plugged into a 110V electrical wall outlet. With a resilient gray plastic exterior and sturdy side handles, this unit is easy to carry for mobile applications, such as off-site vaccinations.
An optional transport trolley is available for purchase. The SPRF26 can be used as a refrigerator or freezer that can reach -15ºC temperature. A digital thermostat with an external LED thermometer display allows easy temperature control without requiring users to open the lid.
The hammered aluminum interior can hold up to 26 liters. With a versatile design and superior construction, the SPRF26 is ideal for applications that require easy transportation of cold items, such as collecting samples or administering vaccines at an off-site location.
NOTE: Accucold refrigerators are purpose-built to the support meeting the current CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines for the storage of vaccines. At this time, Accucold refrigerators have not been evaluated to the new NSF 456 standard. For additional temperature assurance, the CDC recommends a calibrated digital data logger (DDL), which can be added with the purchase of a DLSA11CAL accessory.
- Portable refrigerator/freezer: Can run at 2 to 8ºC as a refrigerator or as low as -15ºC as a freezer
- 12V/24V DC hookup: Plug into the lighter socket of any vehicle or 24V battery
- AC Adapter included: We provide an AC adapter for users to plug unit into 110V wall outlet
- Hammered aluminum interior: Durable interior for long-term use
- Digital thermostat: Easy temperature control with electronic buttons and an external thermometer readout
- Side handles: Sturdy handles are easy to grab for comfortable lifting and carrying
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Width||21.25" (54 cm)|
|Depth||14.25" (36 cm)|
|Capacity||0.88 cu.ft. (25 L)|
|Weight||30.0 lbs. (14 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||52.0 lbs. (24 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerator - Interior Height||12.0" (30 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Width||13.0" (33 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Depth||9.75" (25 cm)|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.3 oz.|
|Freezer - Temperature Range||down to -15ºC|
|Compressor Step Height||7.25" (18 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||2.5" (6 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||9.75" (25 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.