Meets NSF-7 commercial standards, with Speed Rail included for storing and displaying bar favorites
Summit offers a wide range of outdoor approved all-refrigerators for commercial use, with weatherproof designs and fully featured interiors for user convenience. The SPR7BOSSTSR has a front-breathing design for built-in installation, while the 304 grade stainless steel cabinet affords freestanding use in a durable, weatherproof design that protects from the elements.
The door includes a factory installed lock and curved towel bar handle for added style. An integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) meets and exceeds U.L. safety requirements to protect the unit from electric shock and a sealed back keeps all components safe from the elements.
For added commercial convenience, we include our 18" wide single-tier Speed Rail for easy storage and display of your bar favorites, such as mixers and liquors. Complete 304 grade stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting durability in an easy-cleaning design. The hook-style back allows for quick installation, while allowing users to remove and reposition it to best meet their needs.
Two velcro strips affixed to the back assure a tight, secure fit for added safety. Inside, the SPR7BOSSTSR offers 5.5 cu.ft. of storage space in the automatic defrost interior. Our "hidden" evaporator maximizes interior space and a one-piece seamless liner makes it easy to clean.
Adjustable glass shelves offer flexible storage. This unit has a dial thermostat for simple and intuitive temperature management and an interior light with an on/off rocker switch.
The SPR7BOSSTSR is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments such as outdoor bars, restaurants, and similar outdoor environments seeking dependable refrigeration in a stylish design.
~Models designed for indoor use with an included Speed Rail are available, including a freestanding model (FF7BKSSTBSR) and a built-in, ADA model (see the FF7BKBISSTBADASR).~
- Approved for outdoor use: Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation
- Commercially listed: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Speed Rail accessory included: Made in the USA, the removable SpeedRail allows you to store and display bar essentials on the refrigerator door for easy access by bartenders or waitstaff
- 304 grade stainless steel exterior: Complete stainless steel construction for easy durability in the outdoors
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your unit under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- 304 grade stainless steel exterior construction: Cabinet, door, and speed rail are constructed from 304 grade stainless steel for durable use in outdoor settings
- Hook-style back (Speed Rail): Designed for easy placement over a door front, while allowing users to remove and reposition as needed
- Factory installed lock: Located towards the top of the door for easy access and to provide added security of unit (2 keys included)
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter: Our integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
- Professional towel bar handle: A curved stainless steel handle adds function and elegance, providing more room for a comfortable grip
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial controls located inside for simple and intuitive temperature management
- Flat door liner: Allows the unit to accept deep trays
- One piece interior liner: Seamless liner for easy cleanup
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the refrigerator to be used as a freestanding model
- Made in Europe & the USA: Cooling cabinet designed and constructed in Europe, with additional assembly completed in the USA
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||33.5" (85 cm)|
|Width||23.75" (60 cm)|
|Depth||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||27.5" (70 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||143.0 lbs. (65 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||148.0 lbs. (67 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.