With a stunning design and convenient features, SUMMIT SPR627OSCSS is the ideal finish for any outdoor or indoor kitchen.
SUMMIT's SPR627OS Series features built-in all-refrigerators equipped with user-friendly features for convenient use in any outdoor kitchen. The SPR627OSCSS is a 24" wide all-refrigerator that can be used built-in or freestanding in any outdoor or indoor location. The cabinet and reversible door feature weatherproof stainless steel construction for lasting durability. A chrome handle completes the look and a factory installed lock offers added security.
Inside, this frost-free refrigerator includes an internal fan for an evenly cooled interior and a recessed LED light for an elegant yet energy efficient glow. The digital thermostat (located in the interior) allows you to adjust the temperature at the touch of a button. Adjustable glass shelves make it easy to organize the 4.6 cu.ft. interior. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. This unit has a flat door liner to accept larger trays.
For a matching freezer, see the SPFF51OSCSS.
This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments and is ENERGY STAR certified as a commercial refrigerator. It also meets DOE standards for residential applications, using 25% less energy than the maximum allowed for this product class and capacity.
- ENERGY STAR certified commercial performance: Meets ENERGY STAR standards as a commercial refrigerator and meets DOE standards for residential use
- CEE Tier II qualified: Efficient design meets CEE Tier II specifications, using 25% less energy than DOE standards require for this product category
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior: Wrapped cabinet allows durable use in the outdoors
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding in the outdoors
- Stainless steel door: Durable construction with a professional look
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Professional handle: Includes a full-length pro handle in chrome
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management
- Recessed LED light: Elegant lighting with a convenient on/off switch on the control panel
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Optional door storage: Add accessory SHELFKIT627 for a set of door racks that you can install after order
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter: Integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
- Reversible door: User reversible door swing
- Flat door liner: Easy to clean, with more depth for storage
- Sealed back: No exposed electrical components allow safe use in the outdoors
- Commercially approved: Meets UL-471 and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Sabbath Mode: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.38" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.63" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||4.6 cu.ft. (130 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.