Unique 15" width all-refrigerator fits perfectly in outdoor kitchen setups
SUMMIT SPR316OS is a versatile all-refrigerator designed for use in residential or commercial outdoor kitchens. At just 15" wide, the SPR316OS is ideally sized for built-in installation in any outdoor kitchen, with a fully finished cabinet that also allows freestanding use.
The reversible stainless steel door includes a 20" long handle for a professional look and a factory installed lock for added security. Inside, the SPR316OS offers 3 cu.ft. of storage space. Three adjustable glass shelves allow easy storage while the floor features slots carefully sized to hold wine bottles in place.
The door includes two racks for keeping condiments and beverages in easy reach. This unit includes a digital thermostat with interior controls and recessed LED lighting. Frost-free operation ensures low maintenance, while the integrated GFCI cord offers added protection in the outdoors. Sized to fit and designed for convenience, the SPR316OS makes an ideal addition to any outdoor kitchen space.
~This model is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use.~
- Designed for outdoor use: Weatherproof construction allows operation in the outdoors
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- CEE Tier I qualified: Efficient design meets CEE Tier I specifications, using 20% less energy than DOE standards require for this product category
- Recessed LED lighting: Top-mounted light offers an attractive and energy efficient display of stored contents
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy and intuitive temperature management, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Frost-free operation: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Door storage: Two racks offer the perfect storage solution for tall bottles and condiments
- Professional handle: 20" long stainless steel handle offers a professional look
- Integrated GFCI cord: Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter protects the unit from circuit breaks
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||34.25" (87 cm)|
|Width||14.88" (38 cm)|
|Depth||22.75" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.5" (62 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||36.38" (92 cm)|
|Capacity||3.0 cu.ft. (85 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||62.0 lbs. (28 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||65.0 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Full Door Shelf Qty||2|
|Wine Bottle Shelves||Yes|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Interior Height||24.75" (63 cm)|
|Interior Width||11.88" (30 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.0" (8 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||11.88" (30 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.