Beverage Refrigerator Commercial grade weatherproof design makes for a perfect addition to outdoor restaurants and serving stations.
Summit Commercial's Beverage Refrigerator line of weatherproof appliances offers compact solutions for beverage storage in a variety of outdoor foodservice settings. The SPR314LOSCSS is a compact beverage merchandiser conveniently sized for freestanding use on top of counters. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL-471, with a weatherproof design to ensure safe use in outdoor spaces.
The Beverage Refrigerator stainless steel trimmed double pane tempered glass door includes a pro style handle and front lock for added security. The door is user-reversible to accommodate any setup. This unit comes in a stainless steel wrapped cabinet and sealed back for added protection from the elements.
Inside, the SPR314LOSCSS features LED lighting to provide an attractive display when the door is opened. Two adjustable wire shelves offer plenty of storage options, and the white interior finish helps to ensure better visibility for stored products. This unit utilizes automatic defrost to reduce user maintenance. The dial thermostat is located inside to prevent unsupervised temperature changes.
*With its compact size and weatherproof construction, the SPR314LOSCSS is an ideal choice for restaurants with outdoor seating, bar counters, hydration stations, and other areas in need of reliable refrigeration in an easy fit.*
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471
- Weatherproof design: Sealed system ensures safe use in outdoor settings
- Countertop size: Less than 19" wide and just 17" deep for easy placement in outdoor bars and restaurants
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat-safe view for full visibility, with stainless steel trim for an attractive look
- User-reversible door swing: Door can be reversed to accommodate any setup
- Professional handle: Brushed stainless steel finish suits any setting
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet: 304 grade stainless steel finish for lasting durability in the outdoors
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock offers added security (2 keys included)
- Automatic defrost: No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Interior LED light: Automatically illuminates when the door is open to provide an attractive and efficient view of stored contents
- Adjustable shelves: Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside to prevent unsupervised changes
- Sealed back: Closed rear offers easier cleanup and added protection from the elements
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Optional door tint: Choose from five styles of door tinting to provide an added layer of protection from UV rays; visit summitappliance.com/tint to learn more
- CARB compliant: Uses environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant to comply with current regulations
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||24.25" (62 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||24.75" (63 cm)|
|Width||18.88" (48 cm)|
|Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||18.38" (47 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||35.0" (89 cm)|
|Capacity||2.1 cu.ft. (59 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||63.0 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||66.0 lbs. (30 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||320.0|
|Low Side PSI||120.0|
|Temperature Range||34°F to 46°F/1 to 8ºC|
|Sound Level||33 dB|
|Interior Height||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Interior Width||15.75" (40 cm)|
|Interior Depth||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||7.0" (18 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||15.75" (40 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT Compact Outdoor Beverage Refrigerator SPR314LOSCSS