True frost-free forced air cooling for optimum performance
SUMMIT SPFF51OS Series features versatile frost-free all-freezers perfectly sized and featured for convenient use in outdoor spaces. The SPFF51OSCSS is a 24" wide all-freezer designed for built-in or freestanding use. The cabinet and door are constructed from stainless steel for a professional look designed to hold up to the outdoor elements.
The reversible door includes a factory installed lock for added security and a sleek handle to complete the look. Inside, the SPFF51OSCSS is designed for true convenience and low maintenance operation. The frost-free design ensures users won't have to manually defrost the 4.72 cu.ft. interior, while adjustable shelves offer flexible storage solutions. Recessed LED lighting provides an attractive, energy efficient display.
A digital thermostat (located in the unit's kickplate) makes temperature management easy and intuitive. With solid construction and a striking design, the SPFF51OSCSS makes an ideal finish for any outdoor kitchen.
~For a matching refrigerator, see the SPR627OSCSS.~
- Weatherproof design: Designed and constructed for use in the outdoors
- Frost-free operation: No-frost convenience eliminates the need to manually defrost the unit
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Stainless steel construction: Stainless steel door and wrapped cabinet offer solid durability in the outdoors
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management
- Recessed LED light: Elegant lighting with an on/off switch located on the control panel
- Factory installed icemaker: Produces a steady supply of ice for added entertaining convenience
- Adjustable shelves: Rearrange your freezer space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Sabbath Mode: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.35" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.63" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||4.72 cu.ft. (134 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||108.0 lbs. (49 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||113.0 lbs. (51 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.24 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||106.0|
|Temperature Range||-11 to 11ºF|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Wide Stainless Steel Outdoor All-Freezer With Icemaker - SPFF51OSCSSIM