True frost-free forced air cooling for optimum performance
SUMMIT's outdoor collection of stainless steel drawer all-freezers combines the convenience of frost-free operation with the luxury of stainless steel to complete any outdoor kitchen in style. The SPFF51OS2D comes in a convenient 24" footprint and can be used freestanding or built-in under counters.
The cabinet and drawers are constructed from weatherproof stainless steel, with sleek handles to complete the look. An integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter helps to protect the unit in the event of circuit breaks and the sealed back adds extra protection from the elements. We include an anti-tip bracket (installed by the user) for added safety.
Two sliding drawers offer convenient storage inside the 3.4 cu.ft. frost-free interior, with fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution. The drawers are fully constructed from stainless steel for easy cleaning and long-lasting use. Inside, a full-width sliding wire basket offers easy storage, while two adjustable dividers let you organize both the top and bottom drawer by separating the interior to accommodate a variety of items.
Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet energy efficient look inside. The digital thermostat located in the stainless steel kickplate offers a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Additional features include a Sabbath mode setting, temperature memory function, and audible alarms for high temperature fluctuations and open drawer alerts. The SPFF51OS2D can be used in home or commercial settings. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL Commercial Standard 471. For a matching outdoor all-refrigerator, see the SPR627OS2D.
- Weatherproof design: Designed and constructed for durable use in the outdoors
- Sabbath Mode: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Temperature alarm: High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Professional handles: Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting
- LED lighting: Elegant and efficient lighting offers a gentle illumination for the drawer interiors
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Two sliding drawers: Slide-out drawers offer 3.4 cu.ft. of interior storage
- Anti-tip bracket: Included and recommended for user-installation to reduce the risk of tipping
- Sliding basket: Removable chrome basket included for easier storage convenience
- Drawer dividers: Two adjustable dividers make it easier to organize the drawer interiors
- Sealed back:L No exposed electrical components allow safe use in the outdoors and easier cleanup
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter: Integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
- Stainless steel kickplate: Completes the professional look down to the toe kick
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom
- Open drawer alarm: Audible alarm will sound if either drawer is left open longer than one minute
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Stainless steel exterior: Cabinet and drawers are fully constructed from weatherproof stainless steel
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||39.38" (100 cm)|
|Capacity||3.4 cu.ft. (96 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||106.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||111.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.24 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height - Drawer 1||9.25" (23 cm)|
|Interior Width - Drawer 1||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Interior Depth - Drawer 1||15.5" (39 cm)|
|Interior Height - Drawer 2||10.0" (25 cm)|
|Interior Width - Drawer 2||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Interior Depth - Drawer 2||15.0" (38 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.5" (9 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.0" (10 cm)|
|Temperature Range||-11 to 11ºF|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.