Beverage Refrigerator Commercially approved ideal for back bar, food service great for any commercial kitchen.
Summit Commercial Beverage Refrigerator manufactures unique refrigeration solutions for convenient storage and display in foodservice applications. The SCR615TD is an undercounter beverage center designed to optimize back bar storage, with a combination slide-out refrigerated storage drawer and standard front-opening compartment for an easy display of stored items.
This Beverage Refrigerator unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in commercial settings. It features a front-breathing design that allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use. Matching stainless steel handles offer a professional look. The upper drawer compartment offers over 1 cu.ft. of refrigerated storage with a durable stainless steel exterior and interior.
We include a removable stainless steel tray insert with 6 commercial steam table/hotel pans, ideal for making condiments and other refrigerated bar essentials easily accessible to busy food service staff. A removable wine rack is also included to stand bottles up at a slight angle once opened. The rack can be temporarily fixed into place with supplied hardware for added stability. The drawer ceiling includes white LED lighting to keep items in an attractive, energy efficient display.
The SCR615TD's lower compartment is designed with a traditional front-opening user-reversible door constructed from stainless steel trim and double pane tempered glass. Four white LED lights illuminate the stainless steel interior to keep beverages and other items in full view. Cantilevered shelving allows you to adjust the two chrome shelves to virtually any position to accommodate a variety of sizes.
This compartment includes a factory-installed lock. For easy temperature management, the SCR615TD is equipped with a digital thermostat with settings viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Internal fan-forced cooling helps to ensure even temperature distribution throughout the 4.76 cu.ft. stainless steel interior, with no-frost operation to help minimize user maintenance.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Combination drawer/door design: Includes an upper slide-out refrigerator drawer and lower front-opening beverage center behind a reversible glass door
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Double pane tempered glass door: Stainless steel trimmed glass door offers a full display of stored items
- Top drawer: Pull-out top drawer provides additional refrigerated space as needed
- Stainless steel interior: Upper drawer and lower interior walls are constructed from stainless steel for added strength and easy cleanup
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior on the lower door (2 keys included)
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located in the kickplate ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout of Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- LED lighting: Four LED lights in a gentle white hue illuminate the interior for an attractive presentation
- Cantilevered chrome shelves: Two chrome shelves accommodate a variety of sizes with cantilevered clips to adjust to virtually any position
- 6 commercial steam table/hotel pans included: Upper drawer ships with a removable stainless steel tray with 6 cutouts for small steam pans (included) for easy and organized storage of condiments, sealed garnishes, and other popular bar items
- Removable wine shelf: Stainless steel rack can be used in the drawer to keep up to 5 bottles stored at an angle, perfect for keeping open wine or liqueurs in easy reach. The rack can be temporarily screwed in place with included hardware for added stability
- Professional handles: Sleek stainless steel handles mounted horizontally add an elegant touch to any setting
- Temperature alarm: High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Open door/drawer alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the top drawer or lower door is left ajar for longer than one minute
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Sabbath Mode: Optional setting lets you disable certain electrical functions during periods of religious observance
- Perforated interior: Interior walls are perforated ensuring proper ventilation within the unit
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.75" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||4.76 cu.ft. (135 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||109.0 lbs. (49 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||130.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Wine Bottle Shelves||Yes|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Interior Drawers Qty||1|
|Temperature Range||36°F to 43°F|
|Interior Height 1||9.0" (23 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||19.38" (49 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.38" (44 cm)|
|Interior Height||17.63" (45 cm)|
|Interior Width||19.38" (49 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.38" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.75" (10 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.38" (49 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.63" (12 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Wide Built-In Commercial Beverage Refrigerator With Top Drawer - SCR615TD