Summit Beverage Refrigerator sized with a slim 24" x 25" footprint ideal for busy commercial settings.
Summit Commercial Beverage Refrigerator SCR1154 manufactured a full selection of slim-fitting European beverage centers designed for durable service, convenient use, and attractive presentation. Made in Denmark, model SCR1154 is a 24" wide 9.9 cu.ft. upright beverage merchandiser sized with a space-saving 25.25" depth.
The Summit Commercial Beverage Refrigerator SCR1154 double pane tempered glass door includes built-in LED lighting to create an attractive and energy efficient presentation of stored items, helping to promote impulse buys. A factory-installed lock allows users to secure the door as needed.
Digital controls ensure easy and intuitive operation. Inside, the SCR1154 features a bright white interior for full product visibility. Four adjustable wire shelves let you rearrange your storage to accommodate a variety of sizes.
Each shelf has a generous 79 lb. storage tolerance. We include one additional shelf to raise items off the floor. The automatic defrost system with a cold wall interior helps to keep beverages cold and minimize user maintenance, while powerful fan-forced cooling helps to evenly distribute airflow and promote fast temperature recovery in busy commercial environments.
The SCR1154 is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and utilizes environmentally-friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant to comply with CARB guidelines. For a slightly taller version of this unit, see the SCR1301.
- Upright beverage center: Commercial merchandiser made in Denmark
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Thin-line design: Limited space is no problem for our thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
- Double pane tempered glass door: Tropicalized design protects contents from ambient hot temperatures
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- LED lighting inside door: Door panel features a full-length LED strip to provide an attractive and energy efficient presentation
- Heavy duty adjustable shelves: Slide-out shelves with no clips for faster adjusting, with a 79 lb. capacity to hold multiple beverages as needed
- Bottom shelf: Additional shelf sits on the floor to keep items raised from the unit's interior bottom
- Powerful fan-forced cooling: Two fans help to ensure even temperature distribution throughout the interior
- White interior: Full visibility for maximum impulse sales
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Digital thermostat: Intuitive electronic controls make it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 50ºF
- ECO mode option: Optional function allows the unit to auto adjust to a slightly higher set point if the door has not been opened for 3 hours, helping to conserve energy
- Ventilation guards included: Ships with two removable pieces designed to be installed in the rear of the appliance to ensure proper ventilation if placing the beverage center against a wall
- Brushed aluminum handle: Easy to grab handle in modern style
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||60.75" (154 cm)|
|Width||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||26.75" (68 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||46.38" (118 cm)|
|Capacity||9.9 cu.ft. (280 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Shipping Weight||220.0 lbs. (100 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||430.0|
|Low Side PSI||87.0|
|Temperature Range||32 to 50ºF|
|Interior Height||50.75" (129 cm)|
|Interior Width||20.63" (52 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||8.25" (21 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.63" (52 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||7.0" (18 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.