SUMMIT brings true convenience to small kitchen spaces with the SCFF1533BIF, a 15" wide fully frost-free all-freezer. The SCFF1533BIF is front-breathing for built-in use under counters, but also features a fully finished black cabinet to allow freestanding use. The door features an integrated stainless steel frame that accepts full overlay panels for a custom look that blends into cabinetry (panel size: 14 11/16" W x 30" H and at least 3/4" thick). Users provide their own handle to complete the look.
Inside, the SCFF1533BIF is fully frost-free to minimize user maintenance, with slide-out chrome shelves that can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of items. Recessed LED lighting provides an elegant and efficient display inside the 2.4 cu.ft. interior. This unit includes a digital thermostat in the kickplate for easy and intuitive temperature control. With a uniquely slim size and user-friendly features, the SCFF1533BIF is the ideal freezer for space-challenged homes.
This unit can be paired with the matching FF1532BIF all-refrigerator as a side-by-side set or combined with our Stack15. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Integrated door frame: Stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels for users to create a seamless custom look (panel not included)
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Digital display: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting: Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Frost-free operation: Eliminates the need to manually defrost the interior
- Adjustable chrome shelves: Rearrange interior space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Flush back: Space saving design
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulation
Available Upgrades - Latch for door and Left hand door swing
This model is custom made. Estimated ship time is 3 days to 2 weeks.
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||14.75" (37 cm)|
|Depth||22.75" (58 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||36.25" (92 cm)|
|Capacity||2.45 cu.ft. (69 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||73.0 lbs. (33 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||76.0 lbs. (34 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Interior Height||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Interior Width||10.25" (26 cm)|
|Interior Depth||16.38" (42 cm)|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.88 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Compressor Step Height||3.63" (9 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||10.25" (26 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.63" (12 cm)|
|Temperature Range||-11°F to 11°F|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.