Great for hotels, offices, breakrooms, college dorms, museums.
Summit offers a selection of minibars perfectly sized for compact spaces. Sized at under 16 inches wide, the MB26SS is a compact minibar with a stainless steel door. Its fully finished black cabinet allows for freestanding use.
The user-reversible door affords variation in unit placement and includes a factory-installed lock for added security. The digital controls with six temperature levels makes adjusting the temperature easy. Inside, the MB26SS has 1.1 cu.ft. of storage space and a white interior for full visibility of contents.
A compressor-based cooling system ensures proper refrigeration to keep stored items cold, while the laboratory-tested operation keeps it quiet with a sound level of 33.4 decibels, sure to not disturb guests' sleep. Two removable half shelves, with ten placement options, lets you maximize storage capacity. Two door racks accommodate taller items.
The LED light illuminates the interior for quick viewing, and the automatic defrost ensures minimum user maintenance.~ With a compact size and user-friendly design, the MB26SS is the perfect choice for hotels, offices, and other settings in need of reliable, quiet cooling in a slim fit.~
- Compact dimensions: Slim fit offers the ideal choice for hotel rooms and other settings with limited counter and cabinet space
- Digital controls: Easy temperature management with a digital control panel that lets you choose between six temperature levels at the touch of a button
- Compressor-based cooling system: Quiet operation with a true refrigeration system that keeps stored items cold
- Quiet operation: Runs at just 33.4 dB for a quiet performance that won't disturb your guests
- Factory installed lock: Front lock offers convenient security, with two keys included
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Stainless steel door: Brings an added touch of style to hotel rooms and other settings
- Adjustable shelving: Two plastic shelves included, with ten glide positions to allow you to accommodate a range of sizes
- Door storage: Two door racks are perfect for keeping smaller bottles and condiments in easy reach
- Interior LED light: Automatically illuminates when the door is opened for an attractive, energy efficient view
- White interior: Clean interior finish offers improved visibility
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding
- Leveling legs: Ideal for ensuring the refrigerator is level when placed on slightly unlevel surfaces
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||22.25" (57 cm)|
|Width||15.88" (40 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||16.38" (42 cm)|
|Depth||19.5" (50 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Capacity||1.1 cu.ft. (31 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||36.0 lbs. (16 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||40.0 lbs. (18 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Full Door Shelf Qty||2|
|Temperature Range||34 - 46 °F|
|Interior Height||17.88" (45 cm)|
|Interior Width||12.25" (31 cm)|
|Interior Depth||9.75" (25 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||9.0" (23 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||12.25" (31 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||0.5" (1 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.