Perfect for office lunch room, snacks and your favorite beverages.
Made in Europe and meets NSF-7 commercial standards
Accucold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The commercially listed FF7BIADA Series features 24" wide all-refrigerators designed for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters.
The FF7BKBISSHVADA is a 32" high all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. The front-breathing design allows built-in use under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also lets this unit be used freestanding. This model has a black cabinet and stainless steel wrapped door.
A thin handle with a 14mm diameter completes the sleek, modern look. Inside, the FF7BKBISSHVADA utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. Our unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space.
This unit has a flat door liner that allows it to accept larger trays (up to 19 1/2" x 16"). Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. The interior light is controlled by an on/off rocker switch located behind the thermostat dial.
The FF7BKBISSHVADA is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments. For more finish options, browse the entire FF7BIADA Series.
~NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.~
- ADA compliant: 32 inch height fits under standard ADA counters
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Slim unde rcounter dimensions: Less than 24 inches wide with a full 5.5 c.f. capacity
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding
- Stainless steel door: Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional stainless steel handle: Thin 14mm diameter on vertical stainless steel handle
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- One piece interior liner: Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Hidden evaporator: Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Deep shelf space: Interior accommodates large trays up to 19 1/2" x 15 1/2"
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Interior light on rocker switch: Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.25" (82 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.75" (63 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.5" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Interior Height||26.25" (67 cm)|
|Interior Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.75" (45 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.5" (14 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.