The FF61BIADA Series includes fully featured all-refrigerators for built-in or freestanding use in residential settings.
Sized with a 24” footprint and 32” height, the front-breathing FF61WBISSHHADA all-refrigerator can be built-in under lower ADA compliant counters or used freestanding. This model comes with a white cabinet finish and reversible stainless steel wrapped door. A thin handle is mounted horizontally for a sleek, modern look.
Inside, the FF61WBISSHHADA utilizes automatic defrost operation to ensure minimum user maintenance. The 5.5 cu.ft. interior offers more storage space than most models in this size class. Adjustable glass shelves ensure spill-proof storage, while a large crisper drawer is ideal for keeping produce at its best.
A removable wine shelf lets you keep bottles securely in place. The door includes three storage racks for condiments and tall bottles. The seamless interior also features a dial thermostat and automatic light. Designed and constructed in Europe, the FF61WBISSHHADA brings reliable cold storage to any setting in need of a quality refrigerator in an ADA compliant height.
- ADA compliant: 32" height to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Slim undercounter dimensions: Less than 24" wide with a full 5.5 cu.ft. capacity
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Stainless steel wrapped door: Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional horizontal handle: Brushed stainless steel handle with a thin 14mm diameter is mounted horizontally across the door for a sleek look
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Hidden evaporator: Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior
- One piece interior liner: Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Door shelves: Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access
- Fruit and vegetable crisper: Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Wine shelf: Removable scalloped wine shelf is included to store champagne and wine bottles
- Interior light: Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.25" (82 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.0" (58 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.38" (115 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Full Door Shelf Qty||3|
|Wine Bottle Shelves||Yes|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
|Interior Height||26.25" (67 cm)|
|Interior Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.