Shallow depth design ideal for small-spaced residential settings, with a slide-out side compartment for added storage convenience
Summit's shallow depth series of built-in undercounter refrigeration includes residential options with pull-out side compartments for added storage convenience in a modern style. The FF19524 is sized at just 24 inches wide and 17.25 inches deep, with a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters and a fully finished stainless steel wrapped cabinet to also allow freestanding use.
The stainless steel refrigerator door and storage drawer front bring elegance to any setting, with pro-style handles to complete the look. A factory-installed lock offers added security in the refrigeration compartment, while the space-saving right-angle plug and integrated hinge provide added flexibility in unit placement. Leveling legs keep the unit level on uneven surfaces.
For added storage convenience, this unit includes a non-refrigerated pull-out storage compartment in complete stainless steel, with a matching handle to the refrigerator section. The interior features two height adjustable stainless steel full-width shelves providing storage space for non-heat sensitive items such as glassware and sealed, shelf-stable foods including canned goods, dried fruits, crackers, and certain boxed foods like mac and cheese.
We include three adjustable two-prong peg hooks that let you hang lighter accessories such as tongs and other cooking utensils. The upper part of the cabinet is slotted, allowing you to suspend slimmer glasses from the ceiling. The refrigerated compartment utilizes an internal fan to ensure the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
An automatic defrost system ensures minimal user maintenance, while LED lighting allows full visibility of stored items in the jet black interior. Three adjustable slide-out glass shelves with six placement positions provide flexible storage capacity inside the 3.1 cu. ft. interior.
A shelving brake system offers added safety when moving and storing contents, while two chrome door racks are ideal for storing condiments, canned beverages, and other larger items. The dial thermostat, with seven temperature settings, is located in the front upper-right corner for easy temperature management.
~With its unique space-saving design and convenient shallow depth fit, the FF19524 is the perfect addition to any home bar or other residential space.~
~For an outdoor version of this unit, see the SPR196OS24.~
- All-refrigerator with extra storage: Perfectly designed to maximize storage convenience in a slim, shallow fit
- ~17.25" shallow depth: Ideal for home wet bars, island kitchens, and other applications with limited footprint space~
- ~24" wide: Conveniently sized for home bar use~
- Complete stainless steel construction: Stainless steel wrapped cabinet, kickplate, and exterior front brings an elegant look in a durable design
- Pull-out side compartment: Non-refrigerated side compartment with a smoothly gliding pull-out door offers convenient storage of non-heat sensitive items such as glassware and cooking utensils and sealed, shelf-stable foods
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock on the refrigerator offers added security, with two keys included
- Professional handles: Stainless steel handles on both compartments add an attractive touch
- Stainless steel shelves (side compartment): Two adjustable full-width stainless steel shelves afford convenient added storage
- 3 peg hooks (side compartment): Adjustable two-prong hooks allow users to hang cooking utensils, washcloths, and other lightweight items as needed
- Wine glass storage (side compartment): Slide-out compartment includes three upper slots to suspend slim wine or champagne glasses
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system
- Adjustable shelves: Three glass shelves with brake system ensures safe, optimal storage
- Refrigerator door storage: Two chrome racks are ideal for keeping condiments and bottles within easy reach
- LED lighting: Automatically illuminates when the door is open for an attractive and energy efficient view
- Black interior finish: Allows for easy cleaning and organization within the interior of the refrigerator
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat with seven temperature settings offers easy temperature management
- Sealed back: Space saving design for easier cleanability
- Fully finished stainless steel cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Right-angle plug: Provides flexibility in unit placement without needing added depth
- ~Outdoor approved version available: For this unit in an outdoor approved model, see the SPR196OS24~
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.25" (87 cm)|
|Width||23.75" (60 cm)|
|Depth||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||35.0" (89 cm)|
|Capacity||3.13 cu.ft. (89 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||70.0 lbs. (32 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||75.0 lbs. (34 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||320.0|
|Low Side PSI||120.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||34 to 50ºF|
|Sound Level||33.4 dB|
|Interior Height 1||29.0" (74 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||4.25" (11 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Interior Height||29.0" (74 cm)|
|Interior Width||16.0" (41 cm)|
|Interior Depth||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||7.0" (18 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||16.0" (41 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.25" (16 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.