FF102PL is ideal for studio apartments, offices, and other small-spaced environments seeking reliable cold storage in a slim-fitting design.
Over 10 cu.ft. of storage capacity in a slim fit, with frost-free operation for low maintenance use
SUMMIT's line of refrigerator-freezers features choices with slim dimensions for smaller kitchens and superior construction for years of reliable service. The FF102PL is a two-door refrigerator-freezer sized at 21.5" wide, with a textured black cabinet finish. The user-reversible fingerprint-free doors feature a stainless steel look, providing attractive style without the constant cleanup.
The square door design and sealed back affords an easy fit in tight spaces. Inside, the FF102PL utilizes frost-free operation for minimal user maintenance. The refrigerator has two adjustable, spill-proof glass shelves for flexible storage, while the door comes equipped with two full-width door shelves, a bottom shelf for storing a gallon-sized containers, as well as a slimmer top shelf for storage of condiments and other refrigerated items.
A large pull-out crisper drawer keeps your greens fresh. The freezer section has a removable wire shelf and two full-door racks for added storage convenience. A digital thermostat with five temperature settings affords easy temperature management of the 10.1 cu.ft. interior, with visual alerts if sensors in the refrigerator or freezer stop working.
The refrigerator section also included automatic interior LED lighting for an easy view of stored contents.
With its unique size and fully-featured interior, the FF102PL is ideal for studio apartments, offices, and other small-spaced environments seeking reliable cold storage in a slim-fitting design.
- Slim-fitting design: Full storage capacity in a slim 21.5” wide design
- Large capacity: Large capacity with spacious 10.1 cu.ft. interior
- Frost-free operation: No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Adjustable glass shelves: Two spill-proof shelves made from solid safety glass offer convenient and flexible storage in the refrigerator compartment
- Gallon door storage: Deeper door shelf supports gallon-sized containers
- Door storage: Door shelves in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments offer convenient storage
- Fruit and vegetable crisper: Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer
- Full freezer shelf: Removable wire shelf included to accommodate a variety of sizes inside the top freezer compartment
- LED lighting: Automatically illuminates when you open the door of the fresh food section
- Adjustable thermostat: Digital thermostat located inside, with five temperature settings, offers easy temperature management
- Stainless steel look: Doors offer the look of stainless steel complete with a horizontal grain, but the easier cleanability of a fingerprint-resistant steel finish
- Reversible doors: User-reversible door swing allows you to switch the configuration for a better fit in your kitchen
- Textured black cabinet finish: Black cabinet allows the unit to be freestanding with a textured design for added style
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||60.0" (152 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||60.63" (154 cm)|
|Width||21.5" (55 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||22.5" (57 cm)|
|Depth||27.38" (70 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||47.0" (119 cm)|
|Capacity||10.1 cu.ft. (286 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||CSA|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||CSA-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||106.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||111.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerator - Interior Height||35.0" (89 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Width||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Depth||22.63" (57 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Type||Glass|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Qty||3|
|Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves||2|
|Freezer - Interior Height||16.0" (41 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Width||16.0" (41 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Depth||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Freezer - Shelf Type||Wire|
|Freezer - Shelf Qty||1|
|Freezer - Full Door Shelves||2|
|Gallon Door Storage||Yes|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.34 oz.|
|High Side PSI||245.0|
|Low Side PSI||110.0|
|Compressor Step Height||10.0" (25 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.