Beverage Refrigerator perfectly sized for counter top use, with a user-reversible door swing.
SUMMIT COMMERCIAL Beverage Refrigerator offers a quality selection of beverage centers perfectly designed to maximize impulse sales. The SCR314L is a compact beverage merchandiser sized for use on top of counters. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial applications and meets UL-471.
The Beverage Refrigerator stainless steel trimmed glass door includes a pro style handle and front lock for added security, while the jet black cabinet suits any setting. The door is user-reversible to accommodate any setup. Inside, the SCR314L features LED lighting to provide an attractive display when the door is opened.
Two adjustable wire shelves offer plenty of storage options, and the white interior finish helps to provide better visibility for stored products. This unit utilizes automatic defrost to reduce user maintenance.
The sealed back offers added space savings and easier cleanup. Perfectly sized and competitively priced, the SCR314L is a great choice for any commercial application in need of a quality beverage center.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat-safe view for full visibility, with stainless steel trim for an attractive look
- User-reversible door swing: Door can be reversed to accommodate any setup
- Professional handle: Brushed stainless steel finish suits any setting
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock offers added security
- Automatic defrost: No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Interior LED light: Automatically illuminates when the door is open to provide an attractive and efficient view of stored contents
- Adjustable shelves: Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside for easy use
- Sealed back: Closed rear offers easier cleanup
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||24.25" (62 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||24.75" (63 cm)|
|Width||18.88" (48 cm)|
|Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||18.38" (47 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||35.0" (89 cm)|
|Capacity||2.1 cu.ft. (59 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||53.0 lbs. (24 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||56.0 lbs. (25 kg)|
|Estimated Time to Ship||Next day shipping|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||320.0|
|Low Side PSI||120.0|
|Temperature Range||34°F to 46°F/1 to 8ºC|
|Interior Height||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Interior Width||15.75" (40 cm)|
|Interior Depth||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||7.0" (18 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||15.75" (40 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Summit Compact Commercial Beverage Refrigerator with Lock - Stainless Steel Door SCR314L