Summit Commercial 40 Bottle Single Zone Wine Cooler, Diamond Style Racks, Outdoor Use - SCR611GLOSX
Summit Commercial 40 Bottle Single Zone Wine Cooler, Diamond Style Racks, Outdoor Use - SCR611GLOSX
Summit Commercial offers a unique selection of wine cellars designed for optimum storage and bottle presentation. The SCR611GLOSX is an undercounter wine cellar built to meet NSF-7 commercial standards, with a weatherproof design for outdoor use. The slim 24 inch footprint takes up minimum floor space, while the large 5 cu.ft. interior accommodates up to 40 Bordeaux style wine bottles.
This unit features a front-breathing design for built-in installation, with a stainless steel wrapped cabinet that also allows freestanding use. The reversible stainless steel trimmed glass door includes a pro style handle and factory-installed lock for added security. This model is equipped with an integrated ground fault circuit interrupter for added outdoor safety, with a sealed back to protect all electrical components from the elements. Inside, the SCR611GLOSX features Summit Commercial's unique diamond style racking system, providing a stunning cellar-style presentation that offers easy bottle access for staff.
The shelving and interior walls are constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability in busy commercial settings, with a black rubberized trim built to NSF commercial standards. This unit is illuminated through the rear walls with efficient LED lighting in a striking blue hue. The digital control panel offers a wide 36 to 68ºF temperature range that allows you to program the optimum settings for red, white, or sparkling wine.
With its unique design and commercial grade construction, the SCR611GLOSX is the perfect undercounter option for storing and displaying wine in restaurants. Additional indoor choices are available for in larger sizes for higher bottle capacity. Browse our website for more options.
- Weatherproof construction: Complete stainless steel exterior ensures the unit will hold up to the elements
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Diamond style wine racks: Interior features stainless steel shelving in a unique diamond configuration for an elevated presentation
- Rubberized safety trim: Each shelf features an industrial rubberized trim in a black finish, ensuring there are no sharp edges while providing a clean look
- Interior LED lighting: Fully lit interior with a striking blue LED hue, providing an attractive and energy efficient view
- Double pane tempered glass door: Stainless steel trimmed glass door offers a full display of stored items
- Stainless steel interior: Walls are constructed from stainless steel for added strength and easy cleanup
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Digital thermostat: Intuitive digital controls ensure easy temperature management
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Integrated stainless steel hinge: Door hinge adds no additional height, making it easier to install under a counter
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet: 304 grade stainless steel wrapped exterior offers lasting durability with a modern look
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter: Integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Tinted Glass Doors by SUMMIT
- Optimum Efficiency
- Elevated Style
Protect your beverages in custom style with our tinted door options. Available in five colors, these tints can be applied to any SUMMIT glass door wine cellar or beverage center.
Glass doors present a beautiful method to display your wine collection or maximize impulse sales, but they also leave refrigerated items exposed to the harmful effects of natural and artificial light. SUMMIT door tints provide an added shield for your refrigerator or wine cellar, helping to reduce solar heat absorption and limit glare. As a result, the units also perform with more energy efficiency for added savings on your running cost.
All tints reject up to 99% of UV rays for maximum protection. We utilize Clear Distortion Free (CDF) adhesive technology that bonds the tint film directly to the glass surface to ensure your door tint holds up season after season.
Whether you're looking to protect your treasured wine collection, serve colder soda to your customers, or just want a new look for your kitchen, SUMMIT door tints offer long-term benefits with modern style.
- Body Finish: Stainless Steel
- Door Finish: Glass
- Lock: Yes
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23.38" (59 cm) x 23.5" (60 cm) x 34.0" (86 cm)
- Depth With Handle: 25.38" (64 cm)
- Depth With Door At 90: 45.5" (116 cm)
- Weight: 170.0 lbs. (77 kg)
- Capacity: 5.0 cu.ft. (142 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.38 oz.
- Interior Dimensions 1 (W x D x H): 19.38" (49 cm) x 12.25" (31 cm) x 26.0" (66 cm)
- Door Swing: RHD
- Shelf Qty: 3
- Shelf Type: Steel
- Interior Light: Yes
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Reversible: Yes
- High Side Psi: 270
- Low Side Psi: 105
- Compressor Step Dimensions (W x D x H): 19.38" (49 cm) x4.63" (12 cm) x3.75" (10 cm)
- Level Legs: 4
- Voltage Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Amps: 1
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Number Of Zones: 1
- Temperature Range: 36 to 68ºF
- Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H): 27.0" x 27.0" x 40.0"
- Shipping Weight: 230.0 lbs. (104 kg)
Got A Question?
Got A Question?
Click Here to ask us a question.
We're excited to let you know that Shop Pay gives you more ways to buy now and pay later. There are no late or hidden fees, and you'll never pay more than you agreed up front. You can check your balance in the Shop App any time.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to support carbon removal projects at no extra cost.
*Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: [affirm.com/lenders](http://affirm.com/lenders). Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses](http://www.affirm.com/licenses).
Free Shipping -
Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping.
If you have any questions about your shipping time, please contact us at
General Shipping Policy -
A confirmation e-mail will be sent as soon as you place your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for shipping. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, then we will void the pre-authorization, and contact you via e-mail. If your item is available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment –
If your order is in stock, we will process the charges to your credit card, and it will ship within 3 to 5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order shipping from the supplier to the e-mail address you provided at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 3 business days your order, feel free to contact us .
Free Shipping - Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Curb-side delivery indicates outside delivery only. To arrange inside delivery, please contact customer service 360-773-2422. There is an additional fee for Threshold & White Glove Delivery. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping fees outside of the lower 48 United States are determined based on destination, product weight and dimensions and other factors not listed here. No adjustments can be made on prior purchases. Terms and conditions may change without notice. Refer to product page for the latest product shipping information.
Wine Refrigerators, Furniture and Other Heavy Items
Items with a noted separate shipping charge, such as heavy items, wine cellars, nitrogen systems, and over-sized items cannot be shipped using express delivery methods.
Notes Concerning Heavy Items:
- Customers ordering heavy items (such as large wine refrigerators, furniture, or wine racks) will be contacted to setup delivery when the unit has reached your local distribution center
- Shipments of heavy items across the country take approx. 5-10 days, outside 14-18 days.
- Please feel free to contact our shipping companies if you have not heard from your shipper in the allotted time frame. When contacting the shipping company, please reference your shipment tracking code.
For heavy items, you may need to arrange for professional movers to relocate your purchase from curb-side to the inside your home/business. UPS, FED-EX, USPS, LTL freight companies will not bring your shipment inside. Contact us if you need assistance. Threshold and White Glove Delivery can be arranged through our customer service at email@example.com. Check with us to see if special delivery services are available for your purchase.
Track Your Order -
Within 24 hours of your order shipping, you will receive an email with the tracking number on it. If you do not receive an email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to assist you in any way we can. If you experience any of the following, please contact us right away at 360-773-2422.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage to the box, DO NOT accept delivery. Contact us immediately at 360-773-2422.
Cancellations & Refunds -
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
Buyer's Remorse & Other Requests for Returns (Not Including Damaged Product Returns)
We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Some manufacturers may accept returns for items within 30 days of receiving your merchandise. Please refer to the specific manufacturer's return policy below.
Items must be returned in new condition which includes being unused and in original packaging. There is a 15% - 25% restocking fee per item returned. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Qualified returns must be - Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% to 25% restocking fee pursuant to the manufacturers policy.
- Return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- There is a 5% administrative fee that will be deducted from the refund. Fee applies only to the purchase prices (excludeds taxes and warranty.)
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Free Shipping does not include return shipping. Standard shipping fees apply.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
- Products that have been installed
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted to
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
**We strive to keep all information current, however policies may change without notice.**
The Industry's Largest Selection of Outdoor Refrigeration
Transform your backyard into a full-service kitchen the industry's most extensive collection of built-in undercounter outdoor refrigerators, freezers, and kegerators, and icemakers. Our weatherproof selection brings safe and stylish food service to any home or commercial setting.
What Should You Look For?
Nothing is more important than knowing the exact measurement of the space in which you will be placing your new appliance. Once you have these measurement, you will need to consider the following things:
- Build-in units - Designed to slide snugly in between kitchen cabinets. These types of units need to have the exhaust vent in the front of the appliance where the air can escape easily.
- Freestanding units - Designed to stand alone under the countertop. Compressor coils are on the back of the unit. Rear coils must maintain adequate air flow, so you'll need to keep several inches of free space behind and around the sides. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for specific requirements of the appliance you are interested in. You may also want to know if the unit has adjustable feet. This may come in handy if you want to raise the unit.
- ADA Compliant units - Designed to meet ADA height and government guidelines in public accommodations, commercial establishments, and assisted living facilities. These models are available for built-in and freestanding installation. The units are typically 4” to 6” shorter than a standard 36” kitchen countertop.
- Door Clearance - The measurement that is required for the right or the left door with or without handles to be from adjacent cabinet walls so they can be opened 90°. Refer to the Owner’s Manual Installation Guide.
Where Are You Going To Put It?
To choose the right appliance, you must find one that meets the needs of that space. Outdoor kitchen. Basement wine cellar. Indoor kitchen. Residential or commercial establishment. Institutional establishment. Be sure to look for your specific location requirements when you’re reading through the features of an appliance.
What Features Are Important To You?
Here’s a list of features that may be important to you:
General Features -
- Installation - (built-in, free standing, outdoor, commercial)
- Appearance (stainless steel, panel-ready, black, white, etc.)
- Type of shelves - (metal, wood, flat, grated)
- Number of shelves
- Removable shelves
- Reversible door
- Type of door - (glass-front, solid-front, panel-ready-front, drawer-style)
- Digital display
- Security lock & key
- LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Noise level (dB)
- Location of exhaust venting
Then look at the appliance specific features:
Wine Cooler -
- The number of temperature zones (single zone, dual zone, etc.)
- Temperature range - not all wines store at the same temperature
- Appliance’s ability to store wine long term
- Bottle capacity
- Bottle size requirements
- UV filtered glass door
- Compressor cooling
- Number and style of kegs
- Number of faucets
- Essential components
- Conversion kits
- Cleaning kits and requirements
Refrigerators & Refrigerator-Freezer Combination -
- Use - (food & beverage, beverage only, produce only)
- Temperature range - Beverage refrigerators are typically colder than a standard fridge
- Ice cube maker - (with or without drain)
- Interior lighting
What Storage Capacity Do You Need?
What do you like to drink? Are you going to store food?
There are several different fridge sizes on the market, each one with its own storage capacity. What do you like to drink? Soda from a can? Craft beer from a bottle? What does your family like to drink? Do you collect or store wine? How large is your collection? Do you want to add to it over time? In short, consider your current collection and anticipate your needs for the future—from there, you will figure out the right fit.