Unique design brings the classic look of diamond style shelving to a commercial grade wine cellar with precise temperature control.
Summit Commercial Wine Cellar offers a unique selection of wine cellars designed for optimum storage and bottle presentation. The SCR610BLX is an undercounter wine cellar built to meet NSF-7 commercial standards. The slim 24 inch footprint takes up minimum floor space, while the large 5 cu.ft. interior accommodates up to 40 Bordeaux style wine bottles. This unit features a front-breathing design for built-in installation, with a fully finished black cabinet that also allows freestanding use.
The Wine Cellar reversible stainless steel trimmed glass door includes a pro style handle and factory-installed lock for added security. Inside, the SCR610BLX features Summit Commercial's unique diamond style racking system, providing a stunning cellar-style presentation that offers easy bottle access for staff. The shelving and interior walls are constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability in busy commercial settings, with a black rubberized trim built to NSF commercial standards.
This unit is illuminated through the rear walls with efficient LED lighting in a striking blue hue. The digital control panel offers a wide 36 to 68ºF temperature range that allows you to program the optimum settings for red, white, or sparkling wine. With its unique design and commercial grade construction, the SCR610BLX is the perfect undercounter option for storing and displaying wine in restaurants. Additional choices are available for outdoor use, and in larger sizes for higher bottle capacity. Browse our website for more options.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Diamond style wine racks: Interior features stainless steel shelving in a unique diamond configuration for an elevated presentation
- Rubberized safety trim: Each shelf features an industrial rubberized trim in a black finish, ensuring there are no sharp edges while providing a clean look
- Interior LED lighting: Fully lit interior with a striking blue LED hue, providing an attractive and energy efficient view
- Double pane tempered glass door: Stainless steel trimmed glass door offers a full display of stored items
- Stainless steel interior: Walls are constructed from stainless steel for added strength and easy cleanup
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Digital thermostat: Intuitive digital controls ensure easy temperature management
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Body Finish: Black
- Door Finish: Glass
- Lock: Yes
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23.63" (60 cm) x 23.5" (60 cm) x 34.0" (86 cm)
- Depth With Handle: 25.38" (64 cm)
- Depth With Door At 90: 45.5" (116 cm)
- Weight: 160.0 lbs. (73 kg)
- Capacity: 5.0 cu.ft. (142 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 0.99 oz.
- Interior Dimensions 1 (W x D x H): 19.38" (49 cm) x 12.25" (31 cm) x 26.0" (66 cm)
- Door Swing: RHD
- Shelf Type: Steel
- Interior Light: Yes
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Reversible: Yes
- Sound Level: 37.4 dB
- High Side Psi: 270
- Low Side Psi: 105
- Voltage Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Amps: 0.8
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Number Of Zones: 1
- Temperature Range: 36 to 68ºF
- Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H): 27.0" x 27.0" x 40.0"
- Shipping Weight: 165.0 lbs. (75 kg)
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Summit Commercial SCR610BLX 40 Bottle Single Built-In Wine Cellar With Diamond Style Display Racks