Beverage Refrigerator weatherproof construction for outdoor use, with a commercial grade design built to NSF-7 standards. Great for any commercial setting!
Summit Commercial's Beverage Refrigerator line of outdoor appliances includes built-in undercounter display refrigerators designed for optimum storage and product presentation. The SCR611GLOS is a commercial outdoor beverage center that is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards. The weatherproof design features a 304 grade stainless steel wrapped cabinet and sealed back to help keep the unit safe from the elements, with an integrated ground fault circuit interrupter for added protection.
The Beverage Refrigerator stainless steel trimmed door features double pane tempered glass and a pro style handle. The door is user-reversible for added flexibility and includes a factory-installed lock. The front-breathing design allows it to be built-in under counters, while the fully finished cabinet is also capable of freestanding use. Inside, the SCR611GLOS features stainless steel construction for lasting durability and easier cleanup.
Cantilevered shelving lets you adjust your storage to virtually any position, with three chrome shelves included. Recessed LED lighting provides an attractive and energy efficient display of the interior. The digital control panel makes it easy to manage the temperature and includes a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance. Sized with a convenient 24 inch footprint, the SCR611GLOS is a great choice for bringing flexible and convenient beverage storage to outdoor commercial settings.
- Weatherproof construction: Complete stainless steel exterior ensures the unit will hold up to the elements
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL-471 for use in commercial establishments
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet: 304 grade stainless steel wrapped exterior offers lasting durability with a modern look
- Double pane tempered glass door: Stainless steel trimmed glass door provides a full heat-safe display of stored items
- Stainless steel interior: Walls are constructed from stainless steel for added strength and easy cleanup
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior, with two keys included
- Digital thermostat: Intuitive digital controls ensure easy temperature management, with the temperature readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing lets you adjust the door as needed
- Adjustable cantilevered shelves: Includes three chrome shelves with cantilevered clips that allow you to adjust to accommodate virtually any size
- Professional handle: Front-mounted handle in brushed stainless steel completes the look
- Recessed LED lighting: Efficient and attractive lighting illuminates stored items for a full display
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Open door alarm: Alarm sounds if the door is left open for more than 60 seconds
- High temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises out of set range
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Integrated stainless steel hinge: Door hinge adds no additional height, making it easier to install under a counter
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter: Integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability and added protection from the elements
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.38" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.75" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||5.0 cu.ft. (142 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||150.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||36 to 43°F|
|Interior Height||24.88" (63 cm)|
|Interior Width||19.38" (49 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.38" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.75" (10 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.38" (49 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.63" (12 cm)|
California residents: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM:FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE:FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD:FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Summit Commercial 24" Beverage Refrigerator Stainless Steel Outdoor With Reversible Door SCR611GLOS