Summit Commercial 22" Wide Beverage Refrigerator SCR1006 Unique size offers generous storage in a slim footprint.
Summit Commercial Beverage Refrigerator offers a quality line of slim-fitting beverage merchandisers designed for long-lasting use in busy commercial settings. Sized with a unique 21 1/4" W x 22 1/2" D footprint, the SCR1006 offers a full 9 cu.ft. storage capacity with a full display from top to bottom.
The Beverage Refrigerator user-reversible double pane tempered glass door includes a factory installed lock and attractive stainless steel trim. This unit has a finished white cabinet for freestanding use. Inside, the SCR1006 utilizes automatic defrost for easy maintenance, with fan-forced cooling that ensures the temperature is evenly distributed from top to bottom.
A digital thermostat allows for precise temperature control and offers a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Interior LED lighting keeps all items in view and includes an on/off button on the exterior control panel for added convenience. Five adjustable wire shelves allow users to store a variety of bottles and cans, with nine glide positions to adjust the size as needed.
With its slim dimensions and user-friendly, features, the SCR1006 is a great choice for commercial establishments looking to maximize sales of stored beverages. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. NOTE: This unit replaces SCR1005.
- Commercially listed: ETL- S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls allow precise temperature management; Digital readout can be viewed in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock offers added security, with two keys included
- LED lighting: Provides an attractive display of stored contents
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat-safe design offers full display, with a stainless steel trim for an added touch of style
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures evenly cooled interior
- Adjustable shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Professional handle: Sturdy chrome handles add a professional look
- Reversible door: User reversible door swing
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||48.0" (122 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||48.5" (123 cm)|
|Width||21.25" (54 cm)|
|Depth||22.5" (57 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.5" (62 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||42.0" (107 cm)|
|Capacity||9.0 cu.ft. (255 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||115.0 lbs. (52 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||145.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Estimated Time to Ship||Next day shipping|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||103.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||34°F to 43°F|
|Interior Height||42.0" (107 cm)|
|Interior Width||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Interior Depth||16.25" (41 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||8.0" (20 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.0" (10 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Summit Commercial 22" Wide Beverage Refrigerator SCR1006