Summit Wine and Beverage Cooler with Ultra thin tinted doors with seamless stainless steel trim
The SUMMIT Classic Collection features deluxe undercounter appliances designed to bring modern luxury into the home. The CL242WBV is an undercounter wine and craft beer center with two independent temperature zones. Two gently tinted low-e glass doors feature a French opening design, providing a dramatic presentation for your collection. Seamless stainless steel trim blends right into the glass, while sleek handles and our signature kickplate complete the modern look.
The front-breathing design allows the CL241WBV to be built-in under counters, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use. At just under 24" wide and deep, this unit is perfectly sized to fit common wet bar cutouts. The sealed back adds to the easy cleanability. Inside, the CL242WBV includes a combination of wine and glass shelves.
The wine shelves feature a stainless steel trim and black wire finish, while the craft beer shelves are made from unique frosted glass for spill-proof convenience. All shelves are adjustable and fit in either section, allowing you to fully customize your storage. The digital control panel makes it easy to manage the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit, keeping your red wine or bottled water at exactly the right setting. White LED lighting in each section offers an elegant yet energy efficient accent in the jet black interior.
This model comes equipped with high/low temperature and open door alarms to ensure your collection is never exposed to improper temperature conditions. A conservation mode setting allows you to further save on energy use. Fully-featured for user convenience and beautifully styled for the home, SUMMIT CL242WBV offers the perfect storage solution for under the counter.
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Low-e glass doors: Gently tinted glass provides a full view of stored wine while protecting your collection with energy efficient low-e glass
- Seamless stainless steel trim: Glass is framed by seamless 304 grade stainless steel
- Digital thermostats: Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls that display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Two temperature zones: Independent zones let you accommodate wine and craft beer at their proper storage temperatures
- Stainless steel trimmed wire shelves: Jet black wine shelves slide out easily for wine storage, with a seamless stainless steel trim to finish the look
- Adjustable glass shelves: Spill-proof glass shelves make it easy to store and display craft beer bottles and cans
- White LED lighting: Unique white light offers elegant illumination for the jet black interior
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost operation
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fans ensure both interiors are evenly cooled from top to bottom
- French door swing: Two side-by-side doors with French door opening
- Stainless steel kickplate: Completes the professional look down to the toe kick
- Temperature alarm: Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises or falls out of the recommended wine storage range
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Energy conservation mode: Lets you disable some of the electrical features to save on energy use
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.5" (88 cm)|
|Width||23.88" (61 cm)|
|Depth||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||34.13" (87 cm)|
|Capacity||5.1 cu.ft. (144 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||119.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||124.0 lbs. (56 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Shelf Type||Glass and Wire|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.41 oz.|
|High Side PSI||277.0|
|Low Side PSI||103.0|
|Interior Height 1||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||9.38" (24 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||4.38" (11 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||9.38" (24 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41°F to 64°F|
|Interior Height 2||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||9.38" (24 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||18.0" (46 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Summit Classic 24" Wide Wine and Beverage Cooler With French Doors - CL242WBV