Summit Classic 18" 2.9 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Built-In Beverage Refrigerator CL181WBV.
The SUMMIT Classic Collection Beverage Refrigerator features deluxe undercounter appliances designed to bring modern luxury into the home. The CL181WBV is an 18" wide beverage center. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet in a jet black finish also enables freestanding use.
The Beverage Refrigerator seamless stainless steel door trim blends right into the softly tinted double pane tempered glass, with a professional stainless steel handle and designer kickplate completing the stunning look. Inside, white LED lighting located on the side walls complements the black interior for an attractive presentation. The CL181WBV includes three adjustable glass shelves for spill-proof storage. The floor is specially slotted to hold wine bottles in place.
The interior control panel includes a digital thermostat for easy and intuitive operation, with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Additional features include a user-reversible door, right angle plug for added space savings, sealed back design for easier cleanup, and a Sabbath mode setting. A built-in alarm audibly warns if the door is left ajar or if the unit exceeds recommended temperature. Uniquely styled and fully featured, the CL181WBV brings true luxury to small kitchen spaces.
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat-safe glass ensures your items are stored safely
- Seamless stainless steel trim: One-piece stainless steel door frame offers a luxurious look with no exposed seams or holes
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Digital display: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Adjustable glass shelves: Spill-proof glass shelves make it easy to store and display bottles and cans
- Bottle slots: Floor is specially slotted to store wine and other bottles safely in place
- White LED lighting: Unique white lighting located inside the walls offers elegant illumination for the jet black interior
- Professional handle: Vertically mounted handle in brushed stainless steel
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Stainless steel kickplate: Completes the professional look down to the toe kick
- Sabbath Mode: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Temperature alarm: Audibly alerts if the interior temperature is too warm
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over 60 seconds
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance and steady temperature performance
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Integrated hinge: Top hinge adds no additional height or width when the door is opened
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.38" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||39.63" (101 cm)|
|Capacity||2.9 cu.ft. (82 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||88.0 lbs. (40 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||91.0 lbs. (41 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Temperature Range||36 to 43ºF|
|Interior Height||23.0" (58 cm)|
|Interior Width||12.25" (31 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.25" (8 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||12.25" (31 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.25" (13 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Summit Classic 18" Wide Deluxe Built-In Beverage Refrigerator CL181WBV