The Summit Classic Collection features deluxe undercounter wine cellars designed to bring modern luxury into the home.
At just 15" wide, the CL155WCLHD is the perfect wine cellar to complement a home wet bar. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet in a jet black finish also enables freestanding use. This unit features a glass door with seamless stainless steel trim, with a stainless steel handle and designer kickplate completing the stunning look. A front lock offers convenient security. This unit has a left-hand door swing.
For a right hand version, see the CL155WC. This unit can be paired with the matching CL156BV/LHD beverage center to create a side-by-side set.
Inside, white LED lighting helps to attractively illuminate the black interior for an easy view of your collection. Five wooden shelves feature a black finish and stainless steel front trim to store up to 29 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles. For wider Burgundy style bottles, store 4 on the upper shelf, or remove some of the middle shelves to provide more spacing to accommodate the larger size. The interior control panel includes a digital thermostat for easy and intuitive operation, with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. An internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom, while the auto defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance.
Additional features include a temperature memory function to restore set temperature in the case of power loss and Sabbath mode which disables certain functions during periods of religious observance. A built-in alarm audibly warns if the door is left ajar or if the unit rises or falls out of the recommended temperature range. Two level legs helps to balance the unit on uneven surfaces.
Uniquely styled and fully featured, the CL155WCLHD brings true luxury to small kitchen spaces.
For this unit with a dual-zone design, see the CL244WCLHD. Note: This unit comes with an anti-tip bracket that should be installed to help prevent tipping of the unit for added safety.
- Commercial design: Meets UL-471 commercial standards
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows this unit to be installed under counters
- Glass door: Provides a fully display of stored contents
- Seamless stainless steel door frame: Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Digital display: Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Digital thermostat: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel trimmed wooden shelves: Five wooden shelves with a black finish feature stainless steel trim for an added touch of elegance
- Versatile storage: Interior can hold up to 29 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles (5 bottles for each of the shelves and 4 on the slotted bottom). 4 wider Burgundy style bottles (typically used for Pinot Noir or Chardonnay) can be stored on the top shelf, or you may remove some shelves to better accommodate the larger size.
- LED lighting: Unique white light offers elegant illumination for the jet black interior
- Professional handle: Vertically mounted handle in brushed stainless steel
- Stainless steel kickplate: Completes the professional look down to the toe kick
- Temperature alarm: Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises or falls out of the recommended wine storage range
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance and steady temperature performance
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Sabbath mode: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarms during periods of religious observance
- Temperature memory function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Left-hand door swing: This unit comes with a left-hand door swing. (Note: the door is not user reversible; for a right hand version, see the CL155WC)
- Anti-tip bracket: Bracket (included) helps prevent tipping for added safety
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||14.88" (38 cm)|
|Depth||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||38.38" (97 cm)|
|Capacity||3.2 cu.ft. (91 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||68.0 lbs. (31 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||78.0 lbs. (35 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.63 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||23.0" (58 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||12.25" (31 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.25" (8 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||12.25" (31 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.25" (13 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41°F to 68°F|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.