Featuring sleek designed with modern functions and capability, the Summit 24" Wide Built-In Outdoor All-Refrigerator CL68ROS will bring a stunning appliance perfect for your space and innovative luxury in your home.
This 24" wide fridge allows both built-in and freestanding installation with its front-breathing design and stylish finish. It is specially designed for outdoor use with its weatherproof design, this fridge is perfect for your outdoor kitchen and entertainment area. This fridge's cabinet and seamless door are fully wrapped in 304-grade stainless steel known to withstand any elements and weather conditions. Its user-reversible door comes with a factory-installed lock for security and horizontally mounted stainless steel handle that will go great with your cabinetry.
This fridge comes with white energy-efficient LED light that automatically turns on when the door is opened, an open door alarm system, stylish frosted glass finished adjustable shelves that can hold up to 2-gallon containers within reach, a digital thermostat for easy temperature management, and a temperature alarm system. It also features frost-free operation for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Weatherproof design - Solid construction allows placement in the outdoors
- 304 grade stainless steel exterior - Complete stainless steel construction ensures lasting durability and style
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing your unit under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Frost-free operation - No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Factory-installed lock - Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Adjustable frosted glass shelves - Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Gallon storage - Bottom door shelf can hold two one-gallon sized containers, with removable blocks that prevent smaller items from shifting
- Door storage - Three-door racks offer convenient storage solutions
- White LED lighting - Automatic interior light in an elegant white hue
- Digital thermostat - Intuitive touch controls located inside the unit make temperature adjustment simple, with a temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Temperature alarm - Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises or falls out of the recommended refrigerator range
- Reversible door - User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Open door alarm - Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar
- Fully finished cabinet - Allows the refrigerator to be used as a freestanding model
- Caster set - Unit ships with four casters (two locking) for users to install to make the refrigerator portable
- Professional handle - Horizontally mounted handle in brushed stainless steel complements many styles of cabinetry
- Stainless steel kickplate - Designer kickplate completes the look
- Fan-forced cooling - Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Energy conservation mode - Lets you disable some of the electrical features to save on energy use
- Sealed back - Space-saving design with easier cleanability
- Temperature Memory Function - Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
|Height of Cabinet||34.5" (88 cm)|
|Width||23.88" (61 cm)|
|Depth||24.13" (61 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.75" (65 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.5" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||97.0 lbs. (44 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Full Door Shelf Qty||3|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||277.0|
|Low Side PSI||103.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Interior Height||28.0" (71 cm)|
|Interior Width||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth||18.25" (46 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||4.63" (12 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM:FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE:FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD:FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.