The SUMMIT Classic Collection features deluxe undercounter appliances designed to bring modern luxury into the home.
The CL244WC is a dual zone wine cellar designed to store red and white wine under the ideal conditions. Sized at 24" wide, it is perfectly sized for kitchen and wet bar cutouts. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished black cabinet also affords freestanding use. A seamless stainless steel trim blends smoothly into the glass door for an elegant look, while a stainless steel handle and designer kickplate complete the stunning look. A factory-installed lock offers added security.
This unit has a right-hand door swing. For a left hand version, see the CL244WCLHD. This unit can be paired with the matching CL24BV/LHD beverage center to create a side-by-side set.
Inside, the CL244WC features two independent zones that can be set between 41 and 68°F for red or white wine storage. Optimal storage capacity accommodates up to 44 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles (note: your capacity may vary depending on the bottle style). For wider Burgundy style bottles (typically used for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay), the CL244WC can hold up to 28 bottles. This unit includes five full-extension wooden shelves in a black finish on ball-bearing glides for easy loading and unloading, while a stainless steel front trim adds a touch of elegance.
The interior control panel includes a digital thermostat for easy and intuitive operation, with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. While LED lighting offers an elegant and energy-efficient illumination inside the jet black interior. An internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom, while the auto defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance.
Additional features include a temperature memory function to restore set temperature in the case of power loss and Sabbath mode which disables certain functions during periods of religious observance. A built-in alarm audibly warns if the door is left ajar or if the unit rises or falls out of the recommended temperature range. Two level legs helps to balance the unit on uneven surfaces. With its elegant design and user-friendly features, the CL244WC lets you preserve and display your collection in true luxury.
Note: This unit comes with an anti-tip bracket that should be installed to help prevent tipping of the unit for added safety.
*For a left hand version, see the CL244WCLHD.
*This unit can be paired with the matching CL24BV/LHD beverage center to create a side-by-side set.
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Glass door: Provides a fully display of stored contents
- Seamless stainless steel door frame: Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Factory-installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Digital display: Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Digital thermostat: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Dual zone design: Both zones have a temperature range of 41-68°F for unparalleled user storage flexibility
- Full-extension wooden shelving: 5 shelves in a black finish on ball-bearing glides glide out smoothly for easier loading and optimum capacity
- Stainless steel trimmed shelving: Fronts feature a stainless steel accent to elevate your presentation
- Versatile storage: Interior can hold up to 44 standard 650ml Bordeaux style bottles (8 bottles on the top shelf, 6 on the second shelf, 8 on third, fourth, and fifth shelves, and 6 on the slotted floor). If storing wider Burgundy style bottles (typically used for Pinot Noir or Chardonnay), you can accommodate up to 28 bottles (6 bottles on the top shelf and slotted floor and 8 bottles on third and fourth shelves)
- LED lighting: Unique white light offers elegant illumination for the jet black interior
- Professional handle: Vertically mounted handle in brushed stainless steel
- Stainless steel kickplate: Completes the professional look down to the toe kick
- Temperature alarm: Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises or falls out of the recommended wine storage range
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance and steady temperature performance
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Sabbath mode: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarms during periods of religious observance
- Temperature memory function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Fully finish black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Right-hand door swing: This unit comes with a right-hand door swing. (Note: the door is not user reversible; for a left hand version, see the CL244WCLHD)
- Anti-tip bracket: Bracket (included) helps prevent tipping for added safety
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||46.75" (119 cm)|
|Capacity||5.4 cu.ft. (153 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||119.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||124.0 lbs. (56 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.38 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||9.75" (25 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||4.38" (11 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41-68°F (both zones)|
|Interior Height 2||16.38" (42 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||18.0" (46 cm)|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Built-In Dual Zone Wine Cooler With Right Hinge Door - CL244WC