Summit's commercially approved icemakers are an attractive and durable solution to keeping a continuous supply of clear ice on hand in virtually any kitchen space. ENERGY STAR certified for commercial use, BIM44GCSS features a complete stainless steel exterior for added durability and long-term use.
The front-breathing design allows built-in use under counters, while the fully finished stainless steel cabinet also allows freestanding use, with a sealed back for easier cleanup. The user-reversible stainless steel door includes a curved towel bar handle for a professional look. Inside, the BIM44GCSS has a touch control panel for easy operation.
Indicator lights alert users to each step in the production process, as well as to when the bin is full. This unit can produce up to 50 lbs. of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can hold up to 25 lbs. The ice is produced in sheets and can easily be broken into cubes with the provided stainless steel scoop, which can be mounted on brackets inside for easy use.
An interior light in a blue hue allows for easy viewing of the interior, while automatic defrost operation makes maintenance simple and stress-free. This model comes equipped with an internal pump, while four adjustable leveling legs keep the unit level on uneven surfaces.
Sized at 15" wide, BIM44GCSS is ETL-S listed to NSF-12 for use in food service settings and can also be installed in any kitchen or wet bar.
*An ADA compliant version (see BIM44GCSSADA) and a panel-ready version (see BIM44GCSSIF) are also available.*
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter
- 50 lb. production capacity: Can make up to 50 lbs. of clear ice cubes in a day cycle and store up to 25 lbs. per day (Note: ice is produced in sheets and can easily be broken into cubes using the provided scoop.)
- ENERGY STAR certified commercial performance: Efficient performance saves on energy use and costs
- Built-in pump: Internal pump affords more flexibility in placing the unit
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Clear ice cube production: Produces 3/4" x 3/4" x 1" clear ice cubes
- Touch control panel: Provides easy operation of the unit with indicator lights for each stage of the production process
- Reversible stainless steel door: User-reversible door swing for flexible placement
- Professional towel bar handle: A curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers an easy grip
- Insulated storage bin: Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Interior light: Lighting in a soft blue hue for easy viewing of the interior
- Ice scoop included: Interior wall includes brackets to hang for easy storage
- Fully finished stainless steel cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Sealed back: Space saving design for easier cleanability
- Leveling legs: Four leveling legs help to keep the unit level on uneven surfaces
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||33.0" (84 cm)|
|Width||14.5" (37 cm)|
|Depth||23.25" (59 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||36.75" (93 cm)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Daily Ice Production||50.0 lbs. (23 kg)|
|Ice Storage Capacity||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)|
|Size of Cube||7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"|
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||3.88 oz.|
|High Side PSI||350.0|
|Low Side PSI||130.0|
|Interior Height||18.5" (47 cm)|
|Interior Width||12.0" (30 cm)|
|Interior Depth||16.0" (41 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.