SUMMIT brings convenient luxury under the counter with built-in icemakers in complete stainless steel. Sized at just 15 1/8" wide, the BIM25H34 features a front-breathing design for built-in installation but also has a fully finished cabinet to allow freestanding use. The cabinet and user-reversible door are wrapped in 304-grade stainless steel for a professional style built to last, with a sleek handle mounted horizontally to finish the look.
This unit includes a lower non-refrigerated storage compartment with a swing door. It has a sealed back and right-angle plug to allow more flush installation. Inside, the BIM25H34 can produce up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day, storing it inside a removable insulated bin.
The static manual defrosts cooling system allows ice to stay solid longer. No drain or pump is required for use, offering more flexibility in where you place the unit. The BIM25H34 ships with a connection hose. Other hardware should be supplied by your plumber. With its complete stainless steel construction and low maintenance design, the BIM25H34 is a great way to finish any undercounter kitchen space.
For this unit sized at 32" for use under ADA compliant counters, see the BIM25H32.
- No pump or drain required: Convenient design allows more flexibility in positioning the unit
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Complete stainless steel exterior: Door, cabinet, and kickplate feature full 304 grade stainless steel construction made in the USA
- Professional handle: Sleek handle in brushed stainless steel is horizontally mounted for a modern look
- Mid-sized capacity: Produces and stores up to 12 pounds of ice per day cycle
- Insulated storage bin: Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Removable bin: The bucket can be removed for fast and easy cleaning
- Storage compartment: Includes a lower compartment for storing non-refrigerated items
- Reversible door: The user-reversible design allows you to change the door swing to better accommodate your setup
- Right angle plug: The design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Manual defrost: The static cooling system helps to keep ice frozen for longer periods of time compared to other systems
- Ice scoop included: Large plastic ice scoop included for your convenience
- Sealed back: Flush design with no exposed coils for easier cleanup
- Defrost drain included: Rear-mounted drain for added convenience
- Height adjustable: The unit can be adjusted from 33 1/2" to 34 1/2" for the perfect undercounter fit
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the ice maker to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||33.5" (85 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||33.75" (86 cm)|
|Width||15.18" (39 cm)|
|Depth||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||22.5" (57 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Capacity||1.0 cu.ft. (28 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Estimated Time to Ship||2 to 4 days|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Daily Ice Production||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)|
|Ice Storage Capacity||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)|
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||2.12 oz.|
|High Side PSI||250.0|
|Low Side PSI||110.0|
|Interior Height||11.5" (29 cm)|
|Interior Width||10.0" (25 cm)|
|Interior Depth||12.63" (32 cm)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.