Beverage Refrigerator door features a walnut finish trim in engineered wood for an added touch of elegance.
Summit's Beverage Refrigerator line of wood-accented refrigeration solutions brings quality and style to any residential or commercial space. The SCR114LWP1 is a compact display refrigerator that is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471. It comes in a jet black finish with a double pane tempered glass door with a pre-installed engineered wood trim in a walnut finish for added elegance and durability. A stainless steel handle mounted horizontally affords easy opening, while a factory-installed lock offers added security. This Beverage Refrigerator unit has a sealed back for easier cleaning.
Inside, the SCR114LWP1 utilizes automatic defrost operation for low maintenance use, with fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution. The commercial grade compressor helps to ensure more rapid temperature recovery. LED lighting provides an attractive and efficient view of the jet black interior. An adjustable wire shelf in black allows you to accommodate items of all sizes. The dial thermostat and on/off light switch is located inside the unit in order to prevent customers from making any adjustments.
With its deluxe style, commercial design, and user-friendly features, the SCR114LWP1 offers added convenience to commercial beverage storage and display.
- Commercially-approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Compact dimensions: Less than 14" wide to take up minimum counter space
- Pre-installed wood door trim: Door features engineered wood with a laminate finish in a walnut hue
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat resistant design provides clear view of stored products
- Automatic defrost: No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior, with 2 keys included
- LED lighting: Interior LED lighting offers an attractive and energy efficient view
- Black interior finish: Modern look that pairs well with LED lighting, ensuring stored items are illuminated in attractive style to maximize impulse sales
- Dial thermostat: Adjustable thermostat located inside to prevent unsupervised temperature changes
- Professional horizontal handle: Thin 14mm diameter on stainless steel handle set horizontally across the door
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Adjustable wire shelf: Multiple positions allow you to adjust your storage to accommodate a range of sizes
- Compressor-based cooling system: Commercial design with a quality compressor to ensure powerful cooling and fast temperature recovery in busy commercial settings
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||18.88" (48 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||19.26" (49 cm)|
|Width||13.75" (35 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||14.5" (37 cm)|
|Depth||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||19.5" (50 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||30.0" (76 cm)|
|Capacity||0.85 cu.ft. (24 L)|
|Door||Glass with Walnut Panel Trim|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||52.0 lbs. (24 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||65.0 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||220.0|
|Low Side PSI||43.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Temperature Range||34°F to 43°F|
|Sound Level||34.5 dB|
|Interior Height||15.0" (38 cm)|
|Interior Width||10.63" (27 cm)|
|Interior Depth||11.0" (28 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||8.0" (20 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||10.63" (27 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.0" (10 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT Beverage Refrigerator Compact Glass Door With Wood Trim SCR114LWP1