Single zone wine cooler Uniquely sized under 32" high for an easy fit under lower ADA compliant counters
Summit offers the industry's largest selection of 32" high ADA compliant appliances, with quality choices for built-in or freestanding use in 15" wide spaces. The ALWC15 is a wine cellar sized just under 15" wide and 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also makes it safe for freestanding use.
This unit features a user-reversible double pane tempered glass door complete with stainless steel trim and a pro-style handle. The front lock offers added security. For added space savings, the ALWC15 is designed with a sealed back, integrated hinge, and right-angle cord. Five wooden shelves let you store up to 23 bottles of your favorite wine. The shelves are specially designed to store either standard Bordeaux style or wider Burgundy-style bottles. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive and energy-efficient presentation for your collection.
This model utilizes automatic defrost for easy maintenance and includes an internal fan to ensure more even temperature distribution. An audible alarm sounds if the door has been left open for over one minute, or if the temperature has risen out of the recommended storage range. This unit is also equipped with Sabbath mode to allow users the option of disabling certain electrical functions during periods of religious observance. With its unique size and user-friendly features, the ALWC15 is the perfect choice for bringing quality wine storage to ADA compliant settings. Additional ADA compliant choices are available in 6", 18", 24", and 36" wide sizes.
- ADA Compliant: Sized at 32" high for use under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Stainless steel trimmed glass door: Provides a full display of your stored collection with a heat-safe double tempered design
- Factory-installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior, with two keys included
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with indicator lights for red, white, and sparkling wines
- Digital display: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Recessed LED lighting: Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Wooden shelves: Classic look holds up to 23 Bordeaux or Burgundy style bottles
- Slotted floor: The floor includes slots to hold bottles in place and can store up to three champagne bottles
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance and steady temperature performance
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing on the refrigerator for added flexibility
- Sabbath mode setting: The optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Open door alarm: The alarm sounds if the door is left open for more than 60 seconds
- High-temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises out of set range
- Temperature memory function: In the event of power loss, the unit will return to its last settings when power is restored
- Right angle cord: The design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Integrated hinge: Door hinge adds no additional height, making it easier to install under a counter
- Flush back: Space-saving design makes it easier to install flush against the wall
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||31.5" (80 cm)|
|Width||14.75" (37 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||37.13" (94 cm)|
|Capacity||2.2 cu.ft. (62 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||65.0 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||70.0 lbs. (32 kg)|
|Estimated Time to Ship||Next day shipping|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.78 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||21.25" (54 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||10.5" (27 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41º to 64ºF|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
single zone wine cooler