Summit offers the industry's largest selection of 32" high ADA compliant appliances, with quality choices for built-in or freestanding use in 15" wide spaces. The ALR15BCSS is a 2.2 cu.ft. all-refrigerator with a front-breathing system for built-in use. It comes in a stainless steel wrapped exterior, with a user-reversible stainless steel wrapped door and pro style handle to match.
The front lock offers added safety. This unit has a sealed back for easier cleanup. At just under 32" high, it's perfect for fitting under lower counters following ADA guidelines. Inside, the ALR15BCSS features a jet black finish and convenient frost-free operation for minimum maintenance.
Fan-forced cooling helps to stabilize the temperature inside. Adjustable glass shelves offer spill-proof storage and two door racks are ideal for keeping condiments and bottles within reach. This unit comes with a digital control panel for easy temperature management, with a temperature readout viewable in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Additional features include an open door and high temperature alarm, temperature memory function, and Sabbath mode to allow users to disable certain electrical functions during periods of observance. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive, energy efficient view. The ALR15BCSS is approved for both residential and commercial use, and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards.
Additional choices for 15" wide spaces, as well as ADA compliant applications, can be found throughout arcticsealwinecoolers.com. Browse our website for more options.
- ADA Compliant: Sized just under 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Complete stainless steel exterior: Door and cabinet feature a wrapped stainless steel exterior for added luxury
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior, with two keys included
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Digital display: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting: Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Door storage: Two racks offer the perfect storage solution for tall bottles and condiments
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing on the refrigerator for added flexibility
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Flush back: Space saving design that is easy to clean
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Open door alarm: Alarm sounds if the door is left open for more than 60 seconds
- High temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises out of set range
- Right angle cord: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Integrated hinge: Door hinge adds no additional height, making it easier to install under a counter
- Multiple door finishes available: Can be ordered with a stainless steel wrapped door or with an integrated frame that accepts custom panels
- Temperature memory function: In the event of power loss, unit will return to its last settings when power is restored
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||31.5" (80 cm)|
|Width||14.75" (37 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Capacity||2.2 cu.ft. (62 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||65.0 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||70.0 lbs. (32 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Full Door Shelf Qty||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||36°F to 43°F|
|Interior Height||23.0" (58 cm)|
|Interior Width||10.5" (27 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.5" (9 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||10.5" (27 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.