Designed to store certain brews at their absolute coldest
Enjoy ice cold beer in style with SUMMIT's Cold Cavern series of unique beer frosters. At 32" tall, the ALFZ37BSSTBFROST is an ADA compliant all-freezer specially designed to store aluminum bottles and cans at an arctic 24°F, the perfect temperature for certain lighter domestic brews. At this temperature, your bottle will actually frost, offering a deliciously crisp drinking experience.
The ALFZ37BSSTBFROST has a fully finished textured black cabinet with a 3" thick, stainless steel wrapped door for efficient insulation in an elegant finish, while a curved towel bar handle completes the look. A digital thermostat, located in the kickplate, is installed for precise temperature management, with an external readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
This unit comes with a right angle cord to allow for easier placement without added depth. A bottle opener magnet is included for user convenience. Inside, the ALFZ37BSSTBFROST features an all-white interior for easy cleaning and viewing of contents. Static manual defrost operation provides efficient cooling inside the 2.68 cu.ft. interior.
Three adjustable wire shelves offer optimal storage options for bottles, while three removable door racks accommodate additional can storage as needed. Additional features include high/low temperature alarms and an open door alarm for added peace-of-mind.
These alarms can be disabled depending on your needs. At just 20" wide, the ALFZ37BSSTBFROST is designed for freestanding or built-in use, and is the perfect addition for any home bar, mancave, or similar space seeking dependable beer storage in a durable design.
- Beer Froster: Specially designed to keep lighter brews at their coldest possible serving temperature
- Pre-set to 24°F: Ideal temperature for storing aluminum bottles and cans of ice cold beer
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- ADA compliant design: 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Adjustable thermostat: Digital thermostat offers easy temperature management with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable shelves: Three adjustable wire shelves for optimal storage in the 2.68 cu. ft. interior
- Door shelves: Three removable door racks for accessible storage of bottles and cans
- Stainless steel door: Stainless steel door adds durability in an elegant design
- 3" thick door: Improved insulation for an efficient performance; NOTE: due to the over-sized design, the door does not open in its own radius. If installing this refrigerator against a wall, please see our drawings to ensure adequate space
- Professional towel bar handle: Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers a sturdy grip with professional elegance
- Magnetic bottle opener: Handy removable door magnet included for your convenience
- Temperature alarms: User-set high/low temperature alarms provide added security if temperature goes beyond setpoint
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Right-angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Manual defrost: More temperature stability with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||31.75" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Width||19.88" (50 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||20.88" (53 cm)|
|Depth||22.5" (57 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||40.25" (102 cm)|
|Capacity||2.68 cu.ft. (76 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Interior Height||23.75" (60 cm)|
|Interior Width||14.5" (37 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Full Door Shelves||3|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.83 oz.|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
|Compressor Step Height||5.75" (15 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||14.5" (37 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Temperature Range||-22 to +35°F|
|Sound Level||33.1 dBa|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.