Summit Appliance offers a quality selection of MOMCUBE™ all-freezers designed for reliable long-term storage of breast milk in residential settings, with advanced features for user convenience. The ALFZ36LMCTBC is a MOMCUBE™ all-freezer with a flexible design that can be built-in under lower ADA compliant counters or used freestanding.
Sized at 32" high and just under 20" wide, it's perfect for homes, offices, and other settings in need of extra storage space for nursing mothers. The door is 3" thick for efficient insulation. This unit comes with a right angle cord to allow for easier placement without added depth. A digital thermostat, located in the kickplate, makes for easy temperature management with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
The ALFZ36LMCTBC includes a factory-installed towel bar style handle made from pure copper. Through its natural antimicrobial properties, copper will kill microbes, including viruses, in a shorter timeframe than most other metal surfaces allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience.
Inside, the ALFZ36LMCTBC features an all-white interior for easy cleaning and viewing of contents. Static manual defrost operation provides efficient cooling inside the 2.68 cu.ft. interior. Three adjustable wire shelves afford optimal storage options for mothers storing ice packs, milk, or similar nursing-related items.
Three removable door racks accommodate additional storage as needed. The user-set high and low temperature alarms provide added security should the temperature go beyond the setpoint, while the open door alarm sounds if the door is ajar over one minute for added peace-of-mind. These alarms can be disabled depending on your needs.
With its convenient size and user-friendly features, the ALFZ36LMCTBC is the perfect solution for nursing mothers seeking dependable long-term breast milk storage in the home.
- Designed for breast milk storage: MOMCUBE™ series is designed for the safe storage of frozen breast milk as recommended by the CDC guidelines
- ADA compliant design: 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Copper handle: Naturally antimicrobial, the towel bar handle made from pure copper helps to protect against microbes for added safety and cleanliness
- Adjustable thermostat: Digital thermostat offers easy temperature management with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable shelves: Three adjustable wire shelves for optimal storage of breast milk, ice packs, or similar nursing-related items in the 2.68 cu.ft. interior
- Door shelves: Three removable door racks for additional storage of larger items
- 3" thick door: Improved insulation for an efficient performance; NOTE: due to the oversized design, the door does not open in its own radius. If installing this refrigerator against a wall, please see our drawings to ensure adequate space
- Temperature alarms: User-set high/low temperature alarms provide added security if temperature goes beyond setpoint
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Right-angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Manual defrost: More temperature stability with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Extended warranty: 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||31.75" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Width||19.75" (50 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||20.25" (51 cm)|
|Depth||22.5" (57 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||40.25" (102 cm)|
|Capacity||2.68 cu.ft. (76 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||65.0 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||70.0 lbs. (32 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Interior Height||23.75" (60 cm)|
|Interior Width||14.5" (37 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Full Door Shelves||3|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.83 oz.|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
|Compressor Step Height||5.75" (15 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||14.5" (37 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Temperature Range||-13 to 5ºF|
|Sound Level||33.1 dBa|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.