Summit's ALFD24WBVCSSPANTRY innovative design offers the ideal storage conditions for fruits, vegetables, cured meats, cheeses, and select beverages for a stunning presentation with user-friendly features.
The ALFD24WBVCSSPANTRY is a dual zone produce refrigerator for use under standard or ADA compliant counters. Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the ALFD24WBVCSSPANTRY is 32" high, allowing it to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. Adjustable leveling legs let you raise the height up to 33.5", with a kickplate extender included to ensure a clean look under taller counters.
The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. This model has a French door swing, with two double pane tempered glass doors in a seamless stainless steel trim. Each door includes a front lock and pro style handle in brushed stainless steel. The space-saving right-angle plug and integrated hinges provide added flexibility in unit placement. The ALFD24WBVCSSPANTRY features two distinct temperature zones to best store certain food items and beverages.
The left Cold Zone has a temperature range of 36-43°F ideal for cheeses, meats, and produce requiring cooler temperatures that are slightly warmer than a standard fridge. The right Pantry Zone has a temperature range of 41-68°F, perfect for fresh produce in need of slightly warmer temperatures for proper storage. Adjustable glass shelves offer spill-proof storage and two pull-out wire baskets make storing and transporting certain fruits and vegetables more convenient.
This unit comes with "Cold Zone" and "Pantry Zone" decals affixed above each compartment for easy identification of the temperature ranges. A vertical decal down the center of the unit identifies each compartment, as well as recommendations for which types of produce should be stored in which side. A pantry storage booklet is also included reviewing detailed guidance for properly storing fresh produce. Additional features include digital temperature controls for user-friendly temperature management, with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Internal fans ensure even cooling within the unit, while automatic defrost operation affords minimal user maintenance.
LED lighting offers an attractive and energy efficient presentation of the interior. This unit is equipped with audible alarms that warn if the doors are opened for over one minute and if the temperature exceeds the recommended range. The temperature memory function will restore the set temperature in the case of power loss, and Sabbath mode disables certain functions during periods of religious observance. Two octagonal trays are also included allowing users to increase the humidity as needed (note: the trays should be cleaned regularly to assure proper use and are dishwasher safe). With its unique design and luxury features, the ALFD24WBVCSSPANTRY lets you elevate your grocery storage, ensuring fresher tasting, longer lasting fruits, vegetables, and other food and beverage items.
- Dual-zone design: Allows for safe storage of meats, cheeses, beverages, and fresh produce
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- ADA compliant: Sized at just 32" high for installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Height adjustable: Leveling legs can raise the unit to up to 33.5" for more standardized counters
- Cold Zone: The left "Cold Zone" has a temperature range of 36-43° for storing meats, cheeses, and produce needing cooler temperatures
- Pantry Zone: The right "Pantry Zone" has a temperature range of 41-68° for proper storage of produce requiring slightly warmer temperatures
- Seamless stainless steel trim: Glass is framed by seamless 304 grade stainless steel
- Digital thermostats: Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls that display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Factory installed locks: Each door includes a keyed lock for optional security
- Adjustable wire baskets: Pantry Zone includes two removable wire baskets for easy storage and transport of contents as needed
- Adjustable glass shelves: Spill-proof glass shelves make it easy to store food and beverages in the Cold Zone
- Humidity trays: Two trays included for users to easily increase humidity as needed (Note: the trays should regularly be cleaned to assure proper use and are dishwasher safe)
- LED lighting: Attractive and energy efficient LED lighting offers an elegant presentation
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost operation
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fans ensure both interiors are evenly cooled from top to bottom
- French door swing: Two side-by-side doors with French door opening
- High temperature alarm: Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises out of the recommended wine storage range
- Open door alarm; Audible alarm will sound if the doors are left ajar for over 60 seconds
- Sabbath mode: Allows you to disable certain electrical functions for up to 96 hours for periods of observance
- Temperature memory function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Usage stickers: Ships with affixed usage stickers for "COLD ZONE," "PANTRY ZONE," and "COLD ZONE/PANTRY ZONE STORAGE RECOMMENDATIONS"
- Pantry storage booklet: Included storage guide provides tips and tricks on how to properly store produce
- Stainless steel kickplate: Completes the professional look down to the toe kick
- Right angle cord: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Integrated hinge: Door hinge adds no additional height, making it easier to install under a counter
- Kickplate extender included: Includes an extra stainless steel kickplate piece to cover the legs if the unit's height is raised
- Fully finished stainless steel cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Width||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth||22.75" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.63" (63 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||33.0" (84 cm)|
|Capacity||4.6 cu.ft. (130 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Shelf Type||Glass Shelves and Wire Baskets|
|Wine Bottle Shelves||Yes|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||Cold Zone: 36-43°F; Pantry Zone: 41-68°F|
|Interior Height||25.38" (64 cm)|
|Interior Width||8.38" (21 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.5" (9 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||8.38" (21 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD:FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.